Its not what it looks like

I wake up still in her arms are the bus comes to a stop. I feel fresh and ready to party. The team hops off the bus and a few of us start talking about the plan tonight. "Alright I'll see you girls at the bar at 7" I said as Katie and I walked hand in hand to the car park. This is the first time Katie and I have properly partied together so I'm very excited.

We part ways to our own rooms and get changed. Katie puts on some blue, baggy jeans and a white tank paired with some green and white dunks. I decided to wear a little blue dress with some heels and I straightened my hair.

Something like this^^

I finished up with makeup and sprayed some perfume on before I grabbed my purse and went to meet Katie in the living room. As I turned the corner into the living room she looked me up and down and lipped her lips "you look stunning my love" she said "so do you lover" I said in return she got up and walked over to me wrapping her arms around my back and down over my butt and leaving them there "you ready" she asked "ahh yes I am" I said "I don't even wanna Let you go out looking this good" she said and I just kissed her in response.

Katie and I drove to the club and met up with some of the other girls including kyra and Alessia. Alessia is from London so she brought some of her high school friends too.

We were all sat around a big table having some drinks and catching up before kyra grabbed my hand to go dance and we disappeared into the crowd. Alessia and her mate Ella met up with us and we were all dancing. I few times we got hit on my random people. It was Ella at first and she just told the guy she had a boyfriend. Then two other guys come up to kyra and Alessia and try to start dancing with them, they went along with it cause why not? Alessia and kyra we busy flirting and Ella went back to the table so I decided to go find katie. As I walked past the bar I here "hey sexy" I turn to see a masc girl sitting by herself at rue bar. "Can I get you a drink?" She asked I walked over thinking nothing of it "ahah I can but my own drink but thanks for the offer" I said whilst ordering a couple shots. I did two and slid one to her. "Hey imma just got pee, I'll be back" as I walked past the table were some of the Arsenal girls sat (including Katie).

I went into the cubical and peed. I can out and washed my hands only to feel hands wrap around my waist. Thinking it was my girl I look up into the mirror to realise it wasn't my girl but the one from the bar. As I turn to face her I notice the door open and Katie's head poke through. Katie's face shifted from happy to angry to sad when she say me with another girl (well I wasn't really "with" her, anyways). The door closed and Katie was gone. I shoved this girl off me and told her that that was my girlfriend who just came in here. I ran out of the bathroom and ran to th table to find katie, she wasn't there "hey, where's katie?" I asked in a stressed tone, "Leah pointed towards the door". Good thing I'm fast but apparently not fast enough as I darted out of the bar and onto the street were katie when. I could see her so I ran around to the car park. Katie had been drinking and was in no shape to drive so I was becoming increasingly upset and anxious. I notice her car wasn't in the spot we left in "shit" I yell as I kicked the gravel.

I run back around the the front of the bar to where Leah was standing "she's gone Leah!! She's been drinking and she's driving her car!!" Leah's face turned worried as she tried to hid it and calm me down.

A/n sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. I'll finish it off same time tomorrow. I also have some really good ideas about where to take this book but I also wanna here what you guys wanna see happen.