"You are not to go back in at any cost, do you understand?" Jaemin asked and Jungkook stayed quiet. "I said, do you understand?!" And Jungkook nodded. "Minho is my kill and nobody else is going to do it but me!"

Once they reached, Jungkook made his way to the vent with the blueprint in his hand. Jaemin went in and started killing anyone that came his way. He was going to kill Minho and no one is going to stop him.
_________

Jungkook followed the instructions he was told of doing he would stop to check the blueprint to make sure he's on the right path. Once he reached, he removed the vent cover quickly but quietly so the men outside the room wouldn't hear him. Once he was in, he called Jimin, "Jimin."

Jungkook ran towards Jimin who was tied on a chair and half conscious due to the drug he was injected. Jimin whined in pain as his head swayed slowly.

"Jimin!" Jungkook quickly untied Jimin from the ropes and took him to his embrace

"Jimin!" Jungkook quickly untied Jimin from the ropes and took him to his embrace. He looked at the vent and realised Jimin won't be able to go through the vent by himself. He was trying to figure something out when the door swung open and two men came in but before they could do anything Jungkook shot at both of them. Then he made Jimin stand up and put an arm around Jimins waist and Jimins right arm around his shoulder. Jungkook held the arm the was around his shoulder and held Jimins body closely and securely.

Few other men came and Jungkook quickly hid behind a wall and peeked to shoot at them. After making sure the were dead Jungkook walked into a room that he remembered from the blueprint that had a window to help them escape. Once he got in, he locked the door and made his way to the window with Jimin by his side. Then he used his right arm to open the window and then carried Jimin bridal style and went out the window.

"Jungkook," Jimin whispered in his half conscious state.

"I'm here, Jimin. I'm here. You're safe now, I've got you," Jungkook responded as he made his way to Jin.

"Help me," Jimin called out not knowing he has been saved. Due to him not having full consciousness, he doesn't know what's going on around him, where he is or who's holding him safely at this moment. "Please, help me." With that he fell unconscious in Jungkooks arms.

"Jimin! Please wake up, you're going to be fine!!" Jungkook exclaimed as he finally made it to Jin.

"Help him!"

Jungkook put Jimin where Jin instructed him. Then, Jin started to check Jimins state. He lifted Jimins eye lids with his right hand while his left hand held a small flash light the flashed at Jimins eyes. "He's under the influence of drugs, no sign of antidote being used in him." Jungkook pushed Jin and started to check Jimins body for needle pricks and found many on his neck but they were healing so he guessed none of them were recent. Then he check his arms and found a red needle mark on his upper left arm. "This is a drug we have! I can tell from the red mark that the drug left on his arm." Jungkook explained.