War

"Get your men. We're having a meeting," Jaemin ordered Jungkook.

"Who are you to order me around?" Jungkook replied in anger.

"Do you want to save Jimin or not?"

Jungkook called the members for a meeting at the mission house.

"Jimin!" Hoseok called Jaemin and gave him a hug but Jaemin pushed him off.

"He's not Jimin, he's here to save Jimin," Jungkook said.

"What?" the three members that haven't met Jaemin asked in unison.

"I'm Jaemin. Park Jaemin, Jimin's twin,"Jaemin introduced himself.

"Jimin has a twin?" They asked again.

"Now is not the time for this. I gathered you here to make my move to save Jimin," Jaemin said.
"I've been keeping Jimin safe and hidden for years now with the help of some people named, Lee Taemin, Oh Sehun and Oh Y/n."

"Sehun the guy working as a guard here and Y/n are siblings?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. I put Sehun as a guard here to keep an eye on Jimin and told Y/n to come back to Korea for the same reason... but also because I have them 'working' for M as his moles in the JKs mafia," Jaemin explained. "The person that has been torturing you going by the name M is... Lee Minho."

"WHAT?!" Hoseok gasped in shock.

But Jaemin continued talking, "Taemin is Minhos younger brother but was disowned by his father because he didn't agree to his dirty work and he didn't want to take the work after his brother. I met him and told him my plan about stopping his brother and he agreed. Taemin has been working with me for years. He's currently with Jimin and Minho. He has been there since the attack happened on Jungkook and has been trying to buy more time so Minho wouldn't kill Jimin and for Jungkook to get better."

"Today we make our move. RM and V you're going to hack into their technology and shut down everything. Suga and Hoseok, you will work with Sehun and Y/n in the fight. Jungkook you go and find Jimin, you will see some men waiting for you they're my men undercover as Minhos men. Jin you wait outside in a van with first aid equipment for those who get injured. I will go and end things with Minho," Jaemin explained the plan the he pulled out a blue print of Minhos hide out and showed everyone where they're supposed to be.

"Everyone gear up. Wear bulletproof vests get as many weapons on you as you can... we're going to war," Jaemin said and looked at everyone. "Jungkook you will be riding with me."
________
"Taemin, is everything ready?" Jaemin asked through the earbud as he drove.

"Yes sir. Jimin is in the room he's supposed to be in. but we have a small problem... Minho changed our undercover men with his actual men, I don't know how but he figured out that they're not his men," Taemin explained and Jaemin cursed and hit the steering wheel. Jaemin hung up and hit the breaks as he told Jungkook to call the members.

They all were parked in the middle of an empty rode that led to Minhos hideout, "change of plans." Jaemin said as he spread the blueprint, "Jungkook your mission changed, you will climb through the vents from outside and make your way to the room Jimin is in. Hoseok and Yoongi will be accompanied by Sehun and Y/n to take out Minhos men that guard Jimins room. I already have men on there way to Minhos place. Let's go!"

They went back into the cars and started driving. Jaemin handed Jungkook the blueprint and instructed, "open it up. I showed you where the vent will be when I announced the change of plan. Take the pen that's inside the right pocket in my jacket. Then started to leave X's where I tell you."

Jungkook did as he was told, he took the pen and hovered it over the blue print, "first you go straight into the vent. Then, you take a right and keep going straight. Then, take a left keep going straight and take another left that's when you reach the room Jimin is in. Free Jimin and then go back through the vent." Jaemin instructed.