"You're no fun," Ada frowns, "so you're not going to see her again?"

"What I did with her was a mistake, I shouldn't have done it," Kezia says.

"You can't just call things a mistake if you regret it, Kez, you must've had some interest in her at some point during your encounter," Ada states.

"I was drunk and lonely," Kezia responds, "feelings don't always have to be involved, Chakano."

"I suppose," Ada sighs.

Kezia pours herself a glass of whiskey, offering Ada some but she declines.

"Good evening, Shelby's," Bea announces walking into the house.

"There's only two of us here," Ada replies, as Bea steps into the kitchen, her hand going to the pendant resting on her chest as she stares at Kez, who finished her glass of whiskey and was in the midst of pouring herself another.

"Haven't seen you in a while," Bea comments.

"I've been busy," Kezia responds, as Ada hugs her arm, squeezing it tight whilst smiling, "but she's ours for this evening, ain't that right, Kez?"

"Well, lucky us," Beatrice says, releasing the pendant when she notices Kez glance down at her chest where it lay, but Kez's eyes followed her hand, she'd never been looking at the pendant, she'd been looking at Bea's wrist where a bruise had formed.

-

"Alrighty, I need my bed," Ada yawns. It was past one, the boys had all stumbled in, said hello, and then stumbled to bed.

"Night," Kezia laughs, as Ada wraps her arms around her older sister from behind, swaying them side to side.

"Where's my goodnight, eh? Clear preferences are being shown here, Ada," Beatrice says, and Ada leans across the table, kissing Bea's cheek, "night, sleep well, BeaBea."

"BeaBea? That's new," she smiles, as Ada waves disappearing upstairs.

"I should head off aswell," Bea states, raising from her chair, Kez swills the drink in its glass, hesitating in taking another sip instead placing it down on the table, "no."

"No?" Bea repeats, a smug look on her face as Kez raises to her feet, walking towards her, "you heard me," Kez states, backing Bea against the wall.

"Why, 'no'?" Bea queries, looking up at Kezia, who had softly taken hold of her hand, pulling down the sleeve, glancing at the bruise and then back to Bea, "you're not leaving until I get a name."

"Nothing happened," Bea states.

Kez stares down at her, "I don't believe you."

"Nothing happened," Bea reinstates.

"Do not lie to me, Beatrice," Kezia says, "someone put their hands on you, and I want to know who. You've just come from work, you know everyone that goes in and out of that pub, so give me a fucking name."

Beatrice was breathing heavily, and by the smirk that had worked its way onto Kez's face, she knew why. This is the exact place where they'd first kissed. Bea's back against the wall, and their bodies pressed together.

"Come on, Bea, love," Kez whispers, her lips next to Bea's ear, the hand she'd been caressing was now pinned to the wall above Beatrice's head, her other hand was resting on Bea's hip, "just give me a name, tell me what happened, I'm being patient."

"Now who's being cruel," Bea murmurs beneath her breath, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, Kez's lips were almost touching her neck.

"This isn't fair and you know it," Bea protests.