"No, I don't know where, you just mentioned a shop, and tools," Grace says, "I don't even know what it is you do at the shop."

"I'm a blacksmith," Kezia states, "what exactly did I tell you that night, Grace?"

"You remember my name?" Grace asks surprised.

"No, I don't remember anything apart from your accent, and where you live," Kezia says, "Bea mentioned that a Grace was meant to start at the pub, I made the assumption that was you."

"Kez, I'm not finished arguing with you, hurry up!" Ada calls from the kitchen.

"I'll let you get back to whatever is happening in there," Grace says bowing her head slightly.

"No- what did I tell you that night? When I was drunk?" Kezia inquires.

"You didn't do a lot of talking, but when you did it was mainly, alcohol and tools," Grace replies, "and me, you've a dirty mouth on you, Kezia."

"Right," Kez nods, "thanks for the tie, I'll-uh, I'll see you whenever I'm at the pub, I guess?"

Before Grace could respond Kezia closes the door in her face, chucking the tie on the cabinet by the front door, she'd take it up with her the next time she went to her room.

"Continue," Kez says to her sister, leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.

"You said you want to be around me," Ada states, "does that mean it's Bea you have the issue with?"

"I do not have an issue with Bea," Kez responds.

"Then spend some time with us," Ada states, "prove that you don't have an issue with us, that we're not being blown off now you have other options."

"Fine, when is she getting here?" Kezia shrugs. Ada would not let this go. This stupid argument could go on for days until Kez either gave in, or gave her a good enough reason, which she didn't exactly have. Oh Ada, I don't hate you, and I don't have an issue with Bea. In fact I'm in love with her, but she doesn't want to love me back because she's scared, and the cut on my face won't do me any favours on that front.

"After she finishes work," Ada responds with a smile.

"Is she on a close?" Kezia replies.

"No, the new girl, Grace, is closing, Bea should be here in half an hour or so," Ada says, "who was at the door?"

"They got the wrong house," Kezia states.

"You were talking for quite a while," Ada responds.

"It's an old lady, she was looking for her daughter's house, got confused, had to explain where the house was," Kezia replies.

"Oh yeah," Ada hums, obviously not believing Kez, "what house number?"

"Umm, seventy seven?" Kez responds.

"That's Bea's house," Ada states.

"I'm no good with house numbers, Ada," Kez replies.

"It was a hookup, wasn't it?" Ada gasps, and judging by the charmed look on Kez's face she knew she was correct, "oh my god, when?"

"Weeks ago," Kez answers.

"Why was she here?" Ada asks.

"She had to return something," Kezia responds, "now take that look off your face."

"She could be my sister in law," Ada smiles.

"She most definitely will not be your sister in law," Kezia states.