Jungkook's trance broke by taehyung's voice.. He looked at him with lustful expression.

"Hmm... You did great.... " He walked towards shivering taehyung who is standing there head hung low.

Jungkook traces his nose to his exposed neck... Giving a open mouth kiss you there compelling taehyung to clenched his clothes at the sudden sensation.

"Now follow me.... " The alpha's hot breath against taehyung's skin made him shiver even more.

Jungkook finally walked out of the door with taehyung following behind.

They reached the meeting room, it  looks huge from outside, decorated royally with a huge size gate. The guards are roaming here and there all the time... Looking too dangerous... At least for taehyung.

"You wait outside..... And don't dare to do anything stupid..... Otherwise you need to face the consequences.. " Jungkook warned taehyung showing his deadly dangerous eyes.

Taehyung quietly nodded.. Intermediate by the alpha's enraged pheromone.

Jungkook then entered through the large door which the guards already opened for him.

Taehyung stood there not liking the atmosphere that the guards were eyeing him but not directly.... They also fear their prince.

Taehyung's eyes then fell off from the castle to the castle garden which is filled with beautiful flowers.... It catches taehyung's interest.

Taehyung slowly reached the balcony from where he can have the full view of the garden.

There is many colourful flowers.. Many of them are rare.... Taehyung's eyes sparked seeing some beautiful butterfly trying to suck the flower's honey, sometimes playing with each other. A giggle left from his mouth seeing their silly fight.

Some guard looking at him in awe... It's hard for them to divert his gaze from the omega, and on top of that the melodious giggle making it more hard for them to avart their gaze from the ethereal omega.

But something threatening them preventing them to go near the omega and that is the strong alpha smell in which the omega is fully masked.

Taehyung's eyes grew more curious when he saw a little puppy started to play with the butterflies.. He became overjoyed.

He quickly ran from there a bright smile decorating his face. In an instant he reached the beautiful garden. He kneeled down before the puppy stretching his hand.. Like he is calling him.

The puppy barked softly seeing taehyung then slowly reached his lap. Taehyung pulled him by his arm.

"You are so cute pup.... " Taehyung giggled.

Tae puppy also started wiggling his tail, trying to lick taehyung's face as an indication that he also liked him.

Taehyung then started playing with the puppy. He sometimes chase the puppy sometimes the puppy chased taehyung... The whole garden filled with laughter and giggle and also some soft bark.

"You can't catch me.... " Taehyung mocked him but soon stumbled upon and fall on the soft grass.... The puppy also licked his face in which taehyung felt tickle.

"Stop pup.... Aha.. Ha.. Ha... I can't laugh anymore... " Taehyung finally picked the puppy up from his body and sat on the ground.. The puppy felt tired so he also slept on taehyung's lap.

On the other side jungkook came out of the meeting room with bloodshot eyes, fisted hands... The engaging scent made the atmosphere of the place very scary... It's even unbearable for the alpha's also.

When he came out his eyes went to search for the omega... But he can't spot him there.... It enraged him even more.... "Where is the omega... " He asked one of the gurad with his deadly deep voice.

"Ga-garden... " He stuttered in fear.. Not even able to make a full sentence.

He stomped towards the balcony but a sudden giggle sound sprinkle cool shower in his fiery anger.

"Are you laughing your hearts out for getting chased by a puppy...? He murmured in disbelief.

When taehyung fall upon the ground still laughing jungkook scoffed from the balcony.. " Such a childish person... "But he keep on gazing taehyung , his playful action, cute expression doing something to his heart.

The one person who was mad to its core now completely calmed down... Just by looking at the omega.

The guards were sharing look with each other seeing jungkook's action which is very unusual for him..... But can they utter any word... Absolutely not.

But among all this no one noticed that another pair of eyes are looking at the omega with a sly smirk.... "What a pretty thing... ! "

The person murmured under his breath. He licked his lips in list by seeing the exposed milky nape.

☠️☠️

I updated it guys... Phew.. 👍🏻