[PREVIEW] Prologue

I kneel behind the bushes in front of the crosshatch window. My sneakers scuff against the concrete as I shift the cellphone to my other hand to get a better angle at what's going on inside.

The nerdy guy drops to his knees and pulls the younger guy's sweatpants down his hips, exposing his huge erection. I immediately turn away, not wanting to see, but I force myself to look back. I have to make sure they're centered on camera. I have to make sure it's a good recording. If I don't, Principal Wilder's going to lose it.

I can't believe they're doing it like this. With the curtains open, at the busiest time of night. Right when everyone's getting home from work. They're so bold. So stupid. Don't you know I can see you? Don't you know I have to report back to your husband?

The husband—that big bastard who put me up to this. It's obvious what's going on. He gets off on the control. Clearly his hubby isn't putting out since he's over at my house, sucking my brother's dong, so he wants the footage to get off on. He's desperate. Pent up. Probably gets off on the idea I'm here watching it too. Well, I'm not putting out either, Principal Wilder. So don't even think about it. I'm straight. No interest in guys at all. Not even a little bit.

Not even as my thumb trembles over the record button on my cellphone. Not even as my breath is so hot it fogs up my glasses. Not even as my hand works its way into my jeans and I stroke my hand up and down my rock hard cock.

This is normal. This happens to everyone. Right?

[FREE on KU] Paddled by the Principal: The Punishment by Blue Pierce

amazon.com/dp/B0B35PZF3Y