*☆Chapter 2☆*

Alejandro's POV

Heather is basically all I think about now.

Ay dios mio! I can't believe I just said that. I sounded like that purple haired girl from world tour..what was her name? Oh well. I haven't done anything but watch my phone lately. I don't know WHAT to do. I'm basically amazing at everything! It's boring now. But, its better then being with that ugly nut-job again I guess. 

Oh, I know! I my as well go shopping. Maybe they'll have something that will distract me from Heather? Probably not. But again, I'm such a good liar, I'll be able to convince myself! It will not fail, for I am Alejandro Burromuerto, one of the best Total Drama villains to ever exist!

Heather's POV

Ugh. Cody's ill. I never said he could be . Right now, I would be yelling because I got voted out again, and Cody would be right next to me laughing.

But NoOoO!

He just had to be sick. I would be looking after him too, but that dumb purple creature would not let anyone be in a 5 mile radius of him. 

I mean, I was friends with Courtney after total drama.She was the one who sued that piece of shit after all. So I do have a weenie tiny little bit of respect for her. She might not be free though. She got her dream job of being a lawyer, it's most likely she's busy. 

Will it hurt to have a try though?

*RING RING*

Hello? Courtney Satella, how can I help you?