Chapter 2:

"Wh-what..." I whispered. What did he mean, the force saved me? I know little of what the Jedi's power revolves around, but I'm pretty sure it can't bring people back from the dead. "But, the force couldn't do that-could it?" I ask anxiously.
Obi Wan shakes his head "It shouldn't be able to, but it did...and we don't know how or why."
I sigh and lean back for a moment, taking it all in. So I was dead, but the force brought me back to life? It makes no sense. Just then, a thought hits me. I am appalled and ashamed of myself for not thinking of it before. "Obi Wan!" I gasp, suddenly sitting upright "Where are Luke and Leia? Are they alright? Did they survive? Are they safe?"
Obi Wan puts a hand on my shoulder "Calm yourself Padme. Luke and Leia are fine. Bail and Yoda are keeping an eye on them. Bail seems to have taken quite a shine to Leia." I smile. Obi wan continued "Despite being several weeks premature, they seem to be in perfect health."
I breathe a sigh of relief, grateful that my babies are safe. One less thing to worry about. Just as well, because I can feel fatigue creeping up on me. Obi-wan seems to sense it to, and helps me to lie back down on the hard cot. "Get some rest." he whispers, and turns to leave. Just before he walks away, and sleep envelops me, I mutter 5 words, barely audible. "Obi-Wan...what happened to Anakin?"

When I wake up, the medical apparatus is gone and I'm lying on a softer bed. I slowly stretch out my limbs then swing a leg off of the mattress and push myself off. A dark blue dress is lying on the floor folded, along with a pair of brown shoes and...the Japor Snippet. I always wore it, but ever since I found out the truth about Anakin...I can't bring myself to wear it. I notice that I am still incredibly sore, so I take extra care whilst pulling on my new attire. I find a brush amidst the pile of clothes, and proceed to tie my hair back into a neat, but simple plait. I open the door and leave the room, emerging into a long white corridor with doors at regular intervals.

I slowly articulate my surroundings before starting to walk along the corridor. I don't know where I'm going, or what I'm looking for, but I know I need to find something-I'm just not sure what. I meander down the hallway for a while, until a door opens and Senator Organa steps out. He is startled to see me, but quickly composes himself, the way all Senators do. It's a natural trait. "Senator Organs!" He smiles, then embraces me "I must say, it's good to see you alive and well!"
"Thank you." I reply "I could say the same to you."
He chuckles "True, but I haven't given birth to twins, died and come back to life in the past 48 hours."
I smile, but it melts off my face like warm butter. "Luke..Leia...where are they?"
"They're in the nursery. I was just going to get you to see Master Kenobi and Master Yoda." Bail says "Follow me."
I walk alongside him as he walks along the hallways. We eventually enter a conference room, in which obi wan and the head of the now diminished Jedi Order, I think his name is Yoda or something, are sitting at a long table. Bail sits down next to them, and gestures for me to do the same. I reluctantly perch on a vacant chair and brace myself. I know what is coming in this conversation, and I would rather not participate. After a moment of awkward silence, Master Yoda clears his throat, "Troubled you seem, Senator Amidala. Worry and doubt I sense in you." He says to me.
I discreetly roll my eyes and silently invent a witty comeback 'Yeah. Big surprise. Because women are always perfectly fine after watching their husband'a being killed by someone who they called a friend.' But all I say is "Hmm?"
Obi Wan sighs "Yoda, show some compassion. Padme's been through hell in the past few days. Go easy on her."
I give him the death stare, which he appears to ignore. I don't need his help, not after what he's done!
Bail appears to slightly understand me because he speaks up "Padme, I know you probably have a lot of questions that you want answered, but-"
"Where's Anakin." I say sharply, cutting off Bail.
Obi Wan and Yoda exchange glances and appear to be having some sort of silent conversation, which they probably are through the force. After a while, they both sigh simultaneously. "Dead, young Skywalker is..." Yoda mutters.

"Wh-what? " I gasp.
All the air seems to have left my lungs. Boiling hot rage stirs up viciously inside of me. I stand up and walk over to Obi wan.

Then I punch him in the face.