Chapter 22: Wings painted with Blood

Very long chapter ahead .-.

Juliett's Pov

I saw my dark side in front of me being trapped in chains,she gave me a smirk and stopped struggling.

" * Sigh * You win, just don't mess things up" She with her eyes closed.

" Heh fine, you stay here and let me clean the mess you made" I spread my wings freeing them from darkness. Now they are pure white with blood.

" Good luck.." That was the last words I heard from her...

~Real World~

When I open my eyes I saw Ayato's shoulder with blood, Laito and Kanato bathed in blood, Reiji and Shu with their body covered in blood and Subaru was fighting with Richter.

Subaru seemed beaten up so I ran towards the hall balcony, I called his name...

" Subaru!" I screamed causing him to get distracted, Richter stabbed him in his stomach with his sword.

" Ughh..! " Subaru gritted his teeth and fall to the floor.

' Great work ' I said sarcastically to myself

" Richter! " I grit my teeth and clench my fist. " You are going to pay for all you have done to Yui, me and my vampires! "

I fall from the balcony on my two feet and ran towards Richter, he tried to hurt me with his sword but I dodge his attack and punch him on his face.

He fall to the floor and scowl.

" If you kill me then you will never know where Ruki is " He smirked standing up.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Good girl " He said and stand up, walking towards me.

He grab a lock of my hair and walk around me.

" You are so beautiful I wish I could make you mine but you are just a blood bank to me " He grinned.

" Stop touching me! Just tell me where Ruki and the others are! " I said with venom in my voice. Richter let go of my hair and stop walking.

" He is in the mansion's dungeon where he can see his worst nightmares "

' His worst nightmare?? Oh no! ' I thought.

Ok Richter you really had gotten me on my nerves!

I stab Richter with my nails.

Richter started to cough blood and he falled to the floor.

I walked towards the brothers and stand there.

Something fall to the ground...a bloody tear.

It has been a long time since I cried, they were like my family, my lovable family....

Just like that night....

But...I will save them, I might not have been able to save my family but I am going to save the Sakamaki and Mukami family!!!

When  I screamed that sentence in my mind bright light engulfed my body.

I clenched my fist and punch the ground, leaving a crack on it. The light that was in my body engulfed the brothers bodies , healing their wounds.

They open their eyes and stand up.

" You guys..! " I cried and hug them in a group hug.

I received a sweet smile from Kanato, a closed-eye smile from Shuu, a grin from Ayato , a smirk from Laito, a blush from Subaru and a small smile from Reiji.