Chapter 20: A sweet ecstacy

Dark Juliett's POV

I need to get Cordelia's ashes that means I need Kanato's stupid teddy bear for the plan.

So...I will seduce him then I will take Teddy and search for the ashes.

Standing in front of Kanato's door I roll my eyes and open the door, he was eating cookies with Teddy.

" Oh look Teddy someone came without our permission" He said standing up.

" Hey, I just came here to see you because I miss you so much~" I act like I was suffering and walk towards him.

" You miss me?" He ask.

" Of course darling you know I can't live with out you" I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

" I miss you too..." He put his arms around my waist.

" Don't you desire something?" I ask and unbuttoned 4 buttons so he could see my bra.

He blushed but smirk.

" I want your blood...." He pierce his pointy fangs in my neck and I moan.

" Your blood is....delicious...this time I will suck you dry and turn you into a wax doll" He said between bites.

When he stop biting me I kiss him and he kissed me back. I push him on the bed and continue kissing him unbuttoning his shirt.

Lemon timeeeee

( Warning! If you don't like sex and stuff don't read any further~~~)

As I sit on top of his tummy, I grab his shirt and threw it to the floor.
Kanato start to undress me and when we both were naked we switch places.

" Julie...I have wait so long to taste you " He mumbled while he lick his lips.

He bite my neck while he pushed inside of me.

" K-kanato~~" I moan loudly and interlock my fingers  with his hair.

As he kept going in and out, I whispered in his ear sweet nothings.

" Don't cum inside of me I don't want a child yet "

He nodded and get his dick out of me.

I snuggle close to his chest and he hugged me.

" I love you.." He whispered and I just smirked.

" Me too..."

( Omg I can't believe what I just ummm do * Coughs* Ok keep readin XD)

0o0o0o0Time skip 0o0o0o0o0o

Dark Juliett's POV

When Kanato was completely asleep I stand up from the bed,put some clothes on and walk towards Teddy.

I open his head and start searching for the ashes.

Aha! Found them!

I tossed Teddy to the side and I leaved the room.

🍩Time skip🍩

Still Dark Juliett's POV

I wait for Richter to bring Yui here and extract Cordelia's heart.

" We are here"

I turn my sight and saw Yui and Richter.

" Your are finally here" I said.

" Richter told me everything, so you will restore my body?" Yui/Cordelia ask.

" Yeah"

" Marvelous~" She purred.

Richter hand me the dress and a sword.

" I don't need it I will extract that heart with my own hands.." I smirk.

I put my hand on Yui's chest and smirk ' I hate you for a long time now I will finally see you disappear ' I thought and stab my hand into her chest.

(Hey if you have seen the vampire diaries in an episode Klaus extract someone's heart, here is the same ) ^_−☆

I take out Yui's heart and she fall to the ground, I grin and lick the blood that was on my hand.

I put the dress on the floor and open the bottle where it contain the ashes. Them I spread the ashes on the dress and put the heart where it will be the.

Red light emitted from my hand and I punched the ground making it shine and the dress,heart and ashes float.

Bam!

They start creating the woman who Ayato,Kanato and Laito are afraid of her.

" I'm finally here" She said and smirk.

Richter bow and I just pin my back on the wall.

" Thank you dear Juliett" She said leaving the room Richter following her.

' Looks like I finally killed Yui...I'm so happy what will Julie do? That poor girl...' I thought.

End of Chapter 18
I will write a new book when I finished this it will be a fanfic of DL but in spanish.
Vote
Comment
Eat donuts
C ya~