Chapter 19: Locked up

Juliett's POV

I'm in a dungeon....trapped in chains...alone...darkness...it's the only thing I can see...

Dark Juliett's POV

" Let me go Ruki!" I break free from his grip.

" You should thank me tenshi" He said with a cold tone.

" In hell I will thank you! Wait...weren't you with the others at the limo?" I ask.

" We arrived like 30 minutes ago..."

" Oh well bye-" He grabbed my arm and pin me on the wall.

" We are in the hallway,do you want to do it right here?..." I smirk.

" Don't change the subject"

" What subject? " I looked away.

" Don't lie to me" His lips touch my neck and I shiver.

" You are not the boss of me" When I said this his fangs pierce my flesh. I moan and grip his shirt with my nails.

" Harder..." I said while I breath heavily.

" What a masoquist you are,tenshi" He smirk and he bit me harder.

Few minutes later...

" Enough.." I said and like a obediently dog he obey.

" W-what?" He stay paralyzed.

" Bye dear I have to skip class" I said and kiss his cheek.

()()()()()()Time skip()()()()()()()()

When class was over Nina and Akina came over to my desk.

" Why haven't you call us or text us?" Nina ask with her annoying voice.

" Why should I?"

" Because you are 'supposedly' our friend" Akina said.

" Ugh both of you are really annoying" I sighed and stand up from my desk.

" Whats gotten into you?" Both of them ask.

" None of your fucking bussiness" I smirked and leave the classroom.

Walking by the school corridors I start to get thirsty....really thirsty. I only drink vampire blood human's blood is absolutly disgusting. Ayato was walking by and I smirked, using my vampire speed I pin him on the wall.

" W-what are you doing Ran-chan?" He ask blushing .

" Isn't it obvious? I'm about to make you mine~" I said and pierce my fangs in his neck, I gulp like 45 times to make myself satisfied.

" Julie.....s-stop....I...c-can't.." He beg and fall on his knees.

" What a pitiful vampire you are...your mother was right...you are not the best neither number one" I whispered in his ear.

" But you have been useful to me" I said seductivly and kiss my previous bitemarks on his neck.

" See you at home, sweetie" I wave my wand and leave.

✨✨✨✨Time skip✨✨✨✨

I get in the mansion and search for Richter. 'Damn were is that brat?!' I thought.

////A few minutes later////

" There you are!" I said.

" Juliett-sama do you need anything?" He bow in one knee.

" I know how to bring Cordelia back to life, I just need her dress,heart,ashes and my blood"

" I have the dress,Kanato has her ashes in his teddy bear,her heart is in Yui and well we have your blood inside you but wait why do we need your blood it has something special?" He ask.

" I will seduce Kanato, we will have to kill Yui and extract her heart and yeah it has something special. It can give you power,cure any scar,bring anything to life and it's very addictive" I said.

I heard him mumble " Then I don't need Yui's blood anymore".

" Did you say something? " I asked and he shook his head.

End of Chapter 17
Finally here in MX, love the place. Well hope you love this chapter.....(≧∇≦)
Vote
Comment
Eat ramen
C ya~