Chapter 10: Love scars

Please enjoy~

Juliett's POV

Today was a boring day at the mansion...

Ayato saying he is awesome which is a lie.

Reiji being a weird mother

Laito reading inappropriate magazines

Kanato eating his cake

Teddy being Teddy

Shuu being lazy

Subaru punching walls

Yuma being stupid

Kou an annoying brat

Ruki calling us his livestock

Azusa being so damn cute but cutting himself

But Yui has been acting strange...

Yui's POV

.....

It's happening again huh?

They all love her more than me...

Just like when we were kids...

Flashback

Juliett and I were playing on a park that was near the church where father worked at.

She made me a flower crown and put it on my head, I smiled at her.

" You look really pretty, Yui! " Reiner, a boy who I was in love with told me.

I blushed madly and mumble a 'thank you'.

Juliett grab another flower crown and put it on Reiner's head.

" Here you go, Reiner " She smiled this cause him to blush.

I stand up, " I will be right back! I have a present for you Reiner-kun..." I said shyly.

He nodded.

What I was going to give to him was a drawing of him and me holding hand with " I love you" pink letters.

When I came back I heard Reiner and Juliett talking.

" I like you,Juliett-san! I want you to be my flower bride,please...! " I heard him say.

I lean against the tree I was hiding, a single tear roll down my cheek.

Then I saw father running towards us, I clean my tear and ran to hug him.

" Welcome ba-"

" I don't have time ,Yui " He said evading my hug.

I fell on my knees and stare behind me, watching how my father hugged Juliett.

" Thank you for taking care of them,Juliett! You are an excellent daughter, I love you! " He said loudly enough for me to hear.

Reiner kissed her cheek making her blush.

I saw the drawing of Reiner and me fly away just like my feelings for him.

End of Flashback

///Time skip///

Juliett's POV

I wake up from my deep sleep and went to Yui's room,I bumped into a hard chest and fall on the floor.
" Hey what-" I said and saw Kou smirking.

" Hi Koneko-chan~ I am thirsty" He said putting me closer to him.

" Did I ask you if you where thirsty?" I said in a cold tone. 

" Ouch Koneko-chan you broke my heart" Kou said with a fake sad face.

"You don't even have a heart" I glared at him.

I saw his eyes widening for a second then they return to its usual playfulness.

" If I don't have a heart then why do I feel it pump when I see you?" He tilted his head.

I blushed and turned away.

Kou's Pov

" That's it...I can't hold it any longer "

I pin her to the wall and quickly remover her hair from her neck. I bite roughly making her yelp, I then suck her blood slowly when a memory comes before my eyes.

Memory

Rich people where laughed at me,whipped me,kicked me,cutted me and tortured me, they also yelled they want more. And the worst thing was that my right eye saw eternal darkness.

One day I was about to kill myself but a girl ran towards me.

" What are you doing?!" She said worried.

" Don't stop me!" I said and tried to bury the pointy knife into my heart. But I couldn't tears were coming from her eyes and I felt guilty.

I hug her and she hug me back.

" Please don't leave me Kou-chan you and I made a promise" She said and buried her face on my chest. She is right we made a promise,that promise was that one day we will see a clear blue sky together. We will touch that blue sky together...

End of memory

Kou's POV

Why did I...

" Itai! " I yelped.

Juliett just kicked my tummy.

" Stay away from me..." She mumbled sadly and ran away.

" I will let you go.....for now" I whispered to myself.

End of Chapter 10