As i looked down His attack caused the clif to collapse.

Not trying to let me escape he hit a wall near me causing the wind from the aftermath to send me and kota flying away.

I left kota behind and told him "stay back"

I re focused my attention on muscular "well then two can play that game"

My entire upper body was engulfed by musscle fibers made out of aura.

Catching up to muscular with his arm stuck I attacked him from above actually landing in a good shot his response to attack back failed as I dodged him and hit him with my right knee in the gut, as he went up I jumped up and hit him in the back.

As he fell to the ground he lifted a couple inches from the ground due to the speed of the fall only for me to land on his back from above with more power.

As a result he spat out blood

"What's the matter I thought you were serious now. don't tell me this is your limit"

Rolling around he tried hitting me from my left side I cought his hand and and twisted his wrist causing a crack noise. I then pulled him closer to myself and hit the joint in his elbow causing it to dislocate.

After that muscular jumped back holding his elbow he shouted   "how!? How is your copy so mutch stronger that's impossible"

Annoyed I walk towards him "you don't get it do you? This is what happens when I let lose people get hurt and suddenly I'm a monster. But for trash like you I don't care how far I go you're everything wrong in this world"

Not baking down he covered his entire right arm with muscles going for a desperate final gambit.

Using my elbow I hit the tree behind me causing it fall

I used all my power grabbed it and hit him with it.

Using the fact he didn't know where I was I landed a high Ariel kick on his jaw knocking him straight down

I walked over to the barley conscience muscular and lifted him by the collar "tell me how dose it feel to be on the receiving end? You're shity friends dragged me into this mess so it's my turn to hurt them back you have no one to blame but yourself"

After I was sure he heard me I hit him in the face causing a broken nose.

As he fell down to my feet I kicked him away causing him to come into contact with a tree.

Making my way towards kota who looked at me in a horrified manner I moved on"We're done here he's not getting up for a while"

I lifted the boy on my back and started going to the location where Aizawa had his extra classes

As I was making my way back to camp I would think about all the possible abilities that were being used. Naturally there was also fire and gas so I don't exactly know everything but I had no intention of baking down.

Aura manipulation is an ability that let's me manipulate my own aura to mirror others as a result I can hold a multitude of abilities at once while Amplifying their effects and lastly I can combine different abilities.

That last part is important.

Due to the different nature of quirks compared to abilities sometimes a quirk I copy is compatible with my aura Manipulation.

A common property elites and above in my world have is the power to transfer the effects of their ability to other people be it people like elaine, arlo, remi or seraphina.

That's how I was able to apply Hagakure's invisibility to other objects and people despite her not having that power, it was a combination of her invisibility with my aura Manipulation transferring the effects of an ability to other people and objects.

A hero sprung up in my mind with an ability that would let me change the battle

I mumbled outloud
"Mandalay"

Kota confused by my sudden mention of her asked "you know where she is?"

I simply responded not slowing down my pace "I do, but just to clarify since you know her better she can telepathically send messages to anyone no matter the distance right?"

Kota replied "I don't know the exact distance be I know it's massive"

I confident in my theory said "which means she has a link to everyone on the field even if it's small"

Kota even more lost then before asked "why"

"I have a way to take back control from the villans"

If I can copy Mandalay I should be able to combine that ability with my aura Manipulation and since aura manipulation let's me passively detect active abilities I'll know where all active ability users are.

After that's done I'll crush them one by one using the information I gather.