Chapter 5 ~ Sorry - Confession?

Hello! Aloha! Hola! Bonjour! Ni hao! Annyeonghaseyo! Hallo! Kon'nichiwa! Let's continue the story! (I haven't updated in a while, because I had Covid and didn't want to touch and contaminate the computer. Thanks for understanding!)

Minho POV

Jisung dragged me downstairs after glancing at the doorway. We halted at the bottom step, observing the scene in front of us with wide eyes. Felix was leaning over Y/N, hand touching her forehead. "Don't touch her Felix." I said, jealousy burning like a fire inside me. Felix looked up and said, "I know what you have been doing to Y/N ever since you took her." His eyes were cold flames, the total opposite of my jealous fire. His calm demeanor masked his fury within, slightly intimidating me, despite being the elder. I sighed and asked both Jisung and Felix to start making breakfast. Felix refused, saying that he didn't want me to hurt Y/N anymore when he wasn't there. "Please. Jisung, explain to Felix my feelings for her." I cried, tired of just standing here doing nothing. "Wait a secondo. You have feelings for her!!!?" Felix yelled as he got pushed out of the room by Jisung. Jisung slammed the door shut after both of them were out of the room. 

I picked up Y/N, and walked on the floor carefully, making sure to avoid all visible glass particles. She started to stir and mumble incoherent words as I gently placed her on the couch. "Minho?" Y/N mumbled, reaching out for me. "I'm right here Y/N, don't be afraid." I whispered soothingly in her ear, stroking her hair. She opened her eyes, and I reached out to feel her forehead. She flinched and covered her face with her hands, murmuring "Please don't kill me, please don't kill me." I was shocked, worried, and angry. Angry at myself for making her think this way, for making her see me as a monster. "Y/N, please, I am so sorry for hurting you, abusing you, tearing you down, I truly am sorry, please forgive me." I said softly as possible, trying to not scare her. I started to tear up. What if she doesn't like me back after all the things I did to her? She probably hates me for ruining her life. Well Minho, congratulations! You just lost yourself a perfect wife because of your stupidness. 

I was brought back to harsh reality when Y/N slowly brought her hands down from her face and looked at me cautiously. "Are you really Lee Minho?" She asked me. I blinked. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I said, confused. "Lee Minho doesn't act like that. You can take off that really good mask now, Jisung, or Felix, or whoever you are." She said, laughing, as if it was the funniest, dumbest prank in history. I sighed and leaned closer. "You can take off my "mask" now." I said, smirking. Y/N laughed, and pulled on my cheeks. I smiled, feeling the warmth of her hands on my face. Then I tensed, feeling my cheeks heat up, and my heart started to beat rapidly. Y/N widening her eyes when nothing came off. "Mr. Minho! I-I'm sorry!" She stuttered, curling up into a ball to avoid looking at me. "Hey, hey, it's okay! I won't harm you," I said gently, trying to soften my eyes to not look intimidating. "I actually wanted to tell you something."

(Isn't he adorable!! He duality tho

(Isn't he adorable!! He duality tho...🫣🫠time to say bye bye to the world...)

"R-really?" Y/N asked, sitting up slowly.