Nova gasped "FIANCÉ?!"

"Mhmm and she was expecting " Solea finished off her sentence clicking her seatbelt in. This would actually be the first time she's talked about the situation out loud.

After all the "How to get over a breakup" Youtube videos, listing to the encouraging words and how to elevate my life tips; all the many videos shes came across were from Breeny Lee. She was sure she was over it. It was just so bitter sweet actually reminiscing on a time of her life where she was vulnerable and falling in love with someone that wasn't meant to be.

Nova dramatically dropped her head to the side

"A fiancé AND he was expecting a baby? I'm telling you these niggas be living two different lives, i don't see why just leave " shaking her head.

"When i tell you i was so shocked. I did a suprise pop up in my trench coat with nothing but lingerie underneath " she embarrassingly admitted.

Rubbing her hand down her face— that day was a day she will never forget. Having to face your sneaky links fiancé in a trench coat undone as she opens the door in a robe.

Coming out of her dazed thoughts she could still see Nova on the side with tears coming from her eyes. Looking over at her with a dead expression.

"Alright it's not that funny"

"No no i know boo, it's just.." wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes. "Bitch you showed up in a trench coat and i remember we use to always say we were gonna do that for our man." Nova reminisce

"Yeaa i cant believe i did it either" she shakes her head.

"Whewww well on that note, fuck him cause obviously he ain't deserve you. let's go to our sip n paint then tonight I'm taking your ass out for some fun" she replied. Knowing after telling her story she wants to cheer her friend up.

" oooou like the club?" She asked curiously. Solea isn't really the club type but if she's invited out for a night of fun she's never turning it down.

"Yes ma'ammmm"

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

Walking into the sip n paint studio "Brush With Fame" the first thing you notice when walking in was the auora that they possessed.

All the employees were very respectful and well mannered. Welcoming them with a "hey welcome to Brush With Fame" before they can even get their foot in the door.

Music was being played throughout the studio, giving the space a calm and relaxing feel— Lauryn Hill "Nothing Even Matters" playing lowly but not too low so everyone can sing along.

"... cause nothing even matters at all" Solea sang lowly, loving the vibes it was giving off already.

"Okkk fantasia " Nova looks over at Solea after she started singing. "I didn't know you can sing boo"

With an embarrassed laugh "yes i can do a lil sum sum "

"Girl a lil sun sun ? You should've sung at our reception i could've saved money "

"Girl byeee" Solea responded not really taking her serious

"Where did you find this place ? It is definitely giving what's need to be gave I'm loving the vibes already "