It did not take her long to decide. Although I acted like I was not looking her way. I could

see the bright color of her dress from my peripheral, moving through the throngs of people towards our table.

Only when she was fairly close did I look up.

My heart skipped a beat.

She was so drop-dead gorgeous!

Standing close enough to invade my personal space, she said, "Just wanted to thank you guys for the drink. By the way. my name is..."

Stefani

"It's a pleasure, my dear," she replied. "This is my fiancé, Chris. And I'm Amanda." She

held out her hand to me, and when our fingers connected, something sparked inside of me; the same as when we had made eye-contact when I'd first walked-in.

I pulled my hand back quickly. Amanda didn't seem to notice my nervous reflexes, and if she did, it was brushed off with a dazzling smile.

Amanda pulled out the chair next to her. "We wouldn't mind your company if you feel up to it," she offered.

I looked at my watch for the umpteenth time and knew that he had stood me up once again. I was so sick and tired of his games. So, hurt and wounded by his uncaring and neglectful ways.

The hell with him! I mentally cursed Darren.

Needing to unwind by flushing the toxins that was Darren from my system. I settled into the seat next to Amanda. The evening moved along fairly well—idle chit-chat. flirty comments, appetizers. Foreign dishes, and consumption of alcoholic beverages.

When I suggested that we order dessert before ending the night. Amanda said....

Amanda

"Me and Chris were actually thinking...to have Jar for dessert!"

Stefani

Oh!' I gasped, somewhat taken aback by her straight forwardness, but also, so intoxicated by her heated words that my skin flushed a scarlet pink.

Chris

Now, we're in a suite at Hotel Indigo. The room is exceptionally big. with an extravagant-view of the bay-area. The thick, crème-colored shall-to-wall carpeting feels like sheep fur beneath my feet. The black-sheer curtains are cut and designed with fashionable grace. The powdered-blue walls are like brazen backdrops against the lit structure. Both women are waked and blindfolded; Amanda lies on the bed, spread eagle. Stefani sits on the loveseat with all of her glory exposed as well.

I'm standing at the foot of the bed, staring down at Amanda. Her mocha-colored skin glistens from the oil I've applied to her body. Her lips are brushed a flaming red the same as are her fingernails and toenails. Below, at the center of her being, she's completely shaved. Vaginal lips paned like a river leading to an open sea Contours of those lips so fat and plump and juicy- looking

I trail a finger from one foot up her calve knee, thigh, hip, stomach, breast...then back down in reverse.

She moans. Oooooh..."

Amanda

He whispers, "Baby, I'm going to eat your sweet pussy while Stefani listens. Then, I'm going to eat her while you listen to me suck her pussy. Is that okay?"

It is!

The gruffness of his voice makes my hormones rage fire in all sorts of directions. My body is beyond blazing. The center of me budding in anticipation for his slapping tongue. I feel his hands on my thighs pulling me to the edge of the bed.

Stefani

Listening to the sucking sounds of his mouth, with the blindfold bound tightly over my eye, I can only envision how Chris is eating Amanda. The visions that strike me are erotically imperial. Her moans are exotic and courses over my body like an Indian summer wind. Makes me touch myself in their moment of lust. Makes me squeeze and tug and pat my womanly flesh. Makes me moan and purr and...come!

Chris

Amanda comes in a howling praise to my magical tongue. Comes as I dip and twirl my tongue into the opening of her heat. Secretions so sweet and bitter against my taste buds that I'm wanton for more. I search deeper with my tongue as my nose presses against her tiny bundle of nerves. She humps herself onto my mouth, gasping, trembling, then coming again. Twitching and breathing heavily, she turns over onto her side, curling into a fetal position—an indication that she's done for now.

Stefani

First, he touches me. The feel of his hands an inebriated singe to my skin. His fingers touch me lightly at the inner thighs, causing goosebumps to form on my body. His mouth crashes into mine in a careful kiss. The smell of his breath commingled with the sharp scent of Amanda, makes me wrap my arms around his neck like he's a replacement for Darren. My pierced nipples nib against his chest, sending shivers tumbling over my breasts. He cups my ass and scoots me to the edge of the settee. Leans me backward until I'm lying on my back with my butt and thighs hanging off the loveseat; thighs spread wide apart for him to feast. His mouth travels to my chest, licking around my erect nipples, flicking the metal piercing will the tip of his tongue, bringing forth incoherent murmurs and squeals bursting from my throat.

Strumming my middle with his fingers, he feels how wet I am; how much soaking-of-a- damage I'm doing to his fingers. He curses my extreme wetness, and—maybe he's forgotten that he's supposed to warm me up with the foreplay of his tongue plunges into me. I don't complain nor make demands, as he fits me just right, slashing my walls with an abbreviated tempo. Feels like he's a least eight-inches of man stretching –what is supposed to belong to Darren­–a bit wider, a bit deeper with each stroke.

In the background, I hear the moans and encouraging words of Amanda, goading him to fuck me senseless. His thrusts are so powerful that the blindfold shifts a fragment of an inch.

Now, I have somewhat of a realistic vision of him.

And her.

She's on the bed. Thighs spread wide apart. Wet glistening fingers circling roughly around her clit.

The mouth of her sex leak's shiny fluids down her swollen lips. She throws her head backas does Chris, both of them growling like wounded beasts. Her pleasure makes me follow suit. I arched my mouth open into a big O, coming onto Chris' condom-covered phallus. Images of Amanda ricocheting before me, making me come even harder.

But still, him alone is not enough. Truth be told, she was the only reason I come here with them in the first place. She was the reason why I was able to come all over him I had anticipated that there would be more action starring her.

And that's why...

Amanda

I remain wanton...

stay tuned.... the next chapter is next week. muah

Deep inside recapsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें