IV

Cologne (Köln), West Germany

Name: German Aerospace Center (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V.) Space agency
Abbreviation: DLR

Fromed; 1969 (11 years ago from 1980)

Looks from above:

Rocket shuttle Columbia launch site: Location: West Germany

Location: West Germany

At the DLR HQ both Americans and German engineers, scientists and experts were preparing themselves for the first launch into space above Remnant for the first time using the updated rockets thrusters (so the future Columbia disaster doesn't happe...

At the DLR HQ both Americans and German engineers, scientists and experts were preparing themselves for the first launch into space above Remnant for the first time using the updated rockets thrusters (so the future Columbia disaster doesn't happen again using the Top Secret technology that the FRG captured.)

The two only kingdoms Vale, Vacuo and the Villagers on the dragon continent were all watching this live as command we're checking the diagnostics of the shuttle before launching.

The crew of the shuttle were Astronauts John young (who walked on the moon in 1972.) and Robert Crippen both were preparing themselves for their biggest mission so far. When the astronauts got into the shuttle and buckled up and after all pre flight checks were done and finished. The shuttle count down began.

As the rocket flew higher into the atmosphere the spacecraft was visible to everyone on live television and anyone in East Germany could see the smoke trail from the Columbia space shuttle hiding higher into the atmosphere at about 17,400 miles per hour (or 7,778.496 Meter per second) into the planet's orbit above the planet's upper atmosphere before reaching zero gravity outside of the planet's gravitational pull.

Cheers from the HQ when the shuttle didn't have any problems and reached the 290 miles mark from the planet's surface. And their mission began with the first satellite being hopefully launched from the shuttle.

In Vale a Notification from a informant who's name is unknown brought information of Adam the leader of the White Fang terrorist cell organization about their plans, with MT.Glen a Failed expansion of the Vale city falling victim to the "Grimm" and an unfinished railway system that was a post to connect to the main cities railway station but was abandoned due to the Grimm attacks. So with the German general Erika von Richthofen and several commanders in the Vale's Bundesweher Military Base made plans to deploy a special military operation under code name "Operation White Castle" was a go, and any data on this particular operation would and always a top secret one, that no one, not even the FRG president would know about the operation.

So on [Redacted] of 1980 a special forces troops were deployed by two armored vehicles just 12 minutes away from where the White Fang grunts were patrolling the area. The teams were deployed with night vision equipment and sliced rifles and pistols. The two grunts were shot down by two sliced snipers who were just about three feet from the grunts, as the mission continued with several grunts were quietly taken care off and their bodies were moved into a nearby old rusted dumpster and once the teams climbed down the sinkhole with ropes and search the halls where three more W.F Grunts were shot with silenced assault rifles. Once the the team was in and the unfinished train station target was spotted the teams noticed that their was only two W.F. Grunts we're guarding the station where either drunk or out cold. So the two were executed by silenced pistols to the brain, killing then instantly.

The special forces planted several C4 explosives on the train locomotive in hidden places where the most effective means of permanently destroying the train and keeping it from being able to be used again. As the team got out of the tunnels and into the abandoned part of the city near the sinkhole where one detonated the explosive device and twelve high explosives went off all together destroying the train, the train station, and all tunnels connecting to the station blew up all at once destroying all traces of the site. Then the team left the scene with so much as little personal evidence or anyone being present when it happened...

Erika von Richthofen in vale got the folder of the operation as a success clouded the folder and put it an a locked suitcase and handcuffed to it walked out and headed towards the security checkpoint in the building and headed downstairs to where all top secret information and documents were stored and kept.

(General Erika von Richthofen of Vale's Bundesweher Military Base)