PART 21: Our own world

POV: AU

Two weeks went by fast with YN helping Jungkook with his recovery every day. He could walk now without help but the doctor adviced against vigorous activities for a while like running and dancing. Army was happy that Jungkook was back and could even go live and make jokes even from his hospital room. The members had convinced the media that the pictures from the airport were just Prank by antis.

Jungkook was being discharged today and boy was he so excited.

YN: You really are happy to get out of here, aren't you?

Jungkook : You have no idea. I miss my bed so much.

YN: Talking of bed... We haven't fixed my living situation yet. You know I've been living here taking care of you.

Jungkook : Hyungs took your things to the dorm. You'll stay with us as we look for a place. I know I can convince the company to let me leave the dom. We're all grown anyway.

YN: I wouldn't want to intrude. The guys....

Jungkook :The guys are okay. It was their idea. Come on let's go, Jin is picking us up.

_________________________________________

You head to the dorm you can tell everyone is excited when they video called to make sure you were going too.

Jin was his usual self making jokes and Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes and hands off you at the backseat.
You reached out and held his hand in yours, leaned your head at the back but tilted that you could still look at him.

You looked at him laugh and smile with Jin and a thought hit you...

"I ready love this stubborn man"