PART 14: Your knight

POV: YN

I was excited about meeting Jimin, Tae and hobi tonight. We had planned to go out to the club. I needed to unwind and I wanted to see the night life in Seoul. It's my first time going anyway. The boys were coming to pick me in a few minutes and I couldn't help but be nervous.
Tae insisted in picking my outfit for tonight on video call which I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. I don't normally dress like this but I promised myself to be more often.
I get a call from Jimin to come downstairs. I take my purse,lock the door and headed out. I was so nervous.

Pov: Jimin

I was so excited to go out with you tonight. The club was mostly celebrities, rich kids and politicians.No paparazzi and it was comfortable to club there. We got to your building and I called you to come out.

I was not expecting what was right in front of my eyes. You were drop dead gorgeous and sexy. I knew Tae would go overboard with picking your outfit but still you were the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Standing right in front of me in all black. A black lacy corset, a black short shorts and a black thigh high boots with a small black purse
It sure showed too much skin but in a sexy badass way. You were just perfect. It's going to be a great fun night.

 It's going to be a great fun night

Jimin: Ready to go sunshine?

YN: Yes... And do you really think I look like sunshine tonight?

Tae: You look like a boss... Exactly what I was going for. You look amazing YN.

Jhope: Damn girl... You look sexy and very beautiful. I love the cat eye.

YN: Thanks guys. You're making me shy and nervous. Can we go already?

POV:AU

You get to the club and it's different. The people going in are not the usual people you see on the street. You almost freaked out when you saw Cha eun woo and a group of other celebrities. The music was a mix of K-Pop,other  westernised pop and some aftobeat. This was going to be a great night as you thought.

You walked over with the guys to your table at a booth in the far end of the club and a waitress came to take your orders. She was so sweet and patient when you couldn't understand some things written on the menu in Korean. You ended up ordering a special cocktail with a name you had forgotten.

 You ended up ordering a special cocktail with a name you had forgotten