Chapter 20: Intruder Alert!

Start from the beginning

The Queen's face turned completely red and she was steaming, "That's it!"

She pulled out her axe from her side that hung from her golden belt and charged. He ran off as she chased after him, yelling in Greek insults. Leukosia and Melpone went after them to calm down Parthenope as they ran around the shoreline.

Jack chuckled, "What did he tell her?"

"You don't want to know..." Juri says, he laughs. 

Parthenope throws the axe to Cupid's head, only to have it hit a tree. Cupid ran to Juri as Leukosia held back Parthenope. 

"Párte páno sas edó deilós óste na boró na kópso to kefáli sas!!!" Parthenope yelled, breaking free of Leukosia's grasp. She ran at Jack, Juri, and Cupid and with quick reflexes, Juri pulled out her bow and arrow of her wrist and pointed it at Parthenope's head. Parthenope stopped in her tracks as she came face to the tip of the arrow.

"Parthenope." Juri said, steadily. "Cupid is an acquaintance. Put up the axe, go relax, and I'll take care of him. Do you understand?"

Parthenope let a heavy sigh of frustration, and obeyed. She began to walk off when Cupid then calls out, "I'll meet you in your bedroom, my Goddess!"

She paused and her gaze went to a side to see what's behind her, and with a blink of an eye, her hand flew out as she spun around towards them as a large blade spiraled out, targetting the blonde with a cocky smirk. He screamed and fell back, as the blade flew behind him into the ocean. 

"Parthenope!" Leukosia yelled with an arched eyebrow. The green haired woman chuckled before stomping off.

Cupid turned his head back looking at Juri and Jack, mutteing "I like her..."

Juri chuckled. Melpone, in favor of Leukosia, lead all the Sirens away from the area to let the Queens decide what to do with Cupid. Only the Guardians, Jack, Juri, Leukosia, and Cupid stayed at the shoreline. North stepped up to the group.

"I am very sorry for Cupid's behavior. He is...difficult sometimes." North said, making Jack chuckle.

"How about all the time?" Jack suggested, gaining a giggle from Tooth.

"For once, I actually agree with Frost." Bunny says.

"Well since you seem to know much about Cupid," Juri says with a chime, "Why don't you look after him while I go talk to Himeropa about the staff and inform Melpone of these plans, that way she can train her force and everybody else with my help, for this, just in case we do end up fighting them."

"Good idea." says Leukosia, "And I'll go check on Parthenope to make sure she's at the palace like she should be, and maybe take her out to the Springs to ease her tension."

"And I'll be going with you." Cupid says, Jack laughed at the sight of the tall blonde God being pulled  back hard by the small red head.

"No way. Like I said, you're going with Jack. Is that clear?"

Jack groaned, "Fine, fine, fine."

 Juri walked off, talking with Leukosia on the way there. Jack sighed, his heart heavied a bit as he watched Juri walk away. Tooth then asked, "Jack, Juri seems...different?"

Jack turned to her and the Guardians, then smiled "Yeah. She's back."

Tooth gasped, then squealed with a grin on her face. Sandy smiled, and had a sand heart over his head and Bunny patted Jack on the back as North grinned down him. Tooth rambled on how Jack never gave up on Juri and was practically  talking to herself as Cupid said to Jack,

"No wonder she knew who I was... " Cupid muttered, "Then again, how did she remember, Jack?"

Tooth stopped talking as Jack smirked, "North." He said, North smiled warmly. "I owe big time for that. He gave Juri the letters I wrote everyday after her death, and she remembered everything."

Tooth spun around in joy and was grinning madly. "I'm so glad she's back!"

Jack turned to Cupid, "If you don't mind, I actually talking to you alone for a bit right?"

Cupid shrugged then said, "I actually need to show you something so..."

The Guardians left the two alone as they sat on the shoreline. Cupid reached behind him to the dark brown velvet tube that was strapped to his back, pulling out a platinum arrow.

"This is your and Juri's relationship arrow."

Jack went wide eyed as Cupid handed him the arrow. Jack held it with gentle hands since he was afraid that at any moment he could accidently break it and maybe his relationship with Juri might fall apart. "Wait, how come last time you showed me, it was gold, now it's...?"

"Platinum." Cupid answered. "It's because you two completed the Syn."

Jack then remembered what Leukosia had ment before, when a Syn is completed, the relationship (in their case) will be stronger and they are bounded to one another. 

Jack sighed, "Cupid," He started, "I can't believe I'm saying this but....I need your advice."

Cupid smirked, "I knew you'd come around one day. So explain."

"Member' that pinkish haired lady that was here earlier with Juri and Parthenope?"

Cupid nodded, though began to stare off as he said, "Ahh Parthenope, beautiful name for that Goddess. She has to be the most stunning woman I have ever seen."

"Could you get your head out of the clouds and stick to your word?" Jack said. Cupid sighed then nodded. "Anyways..."

Jack continued, "The pinkish haired- Leukosia actually, mistakened the ring that Juri wears that I gave her a while back. I gave it to her as a present, but Leukosia mistakened it to be an engagement ring. Then she asked if we would marry each other, and I thought, should I?"

"Well do you want to Jack?" Cupid asked.

"Ugh. I don't know. I love her, I really do. It's just...would marrying her be too early and rushing? Should I ask Juri to marry me?"

Cupid sighed, "Jack, here are the benefits of if you do marry Juri: one) You get to call her your wife. Two) She gets to call you, her husband. Three) No one will ever want to take the heart of a person that is married. And Four) She gets to claim your last name, because she will be your wife." 

"Juri Frost." Jack tasted the words as he said it, and he couldn't get enough of the name. Juri Frost

"And the other benefit, well in my case actually, is the possiblity of this arrow," Cupid says while raising up the platinum arrow. "becoming it's diamond stage."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows together, "Is that even possible."

"Only humans' love arrows end in the golden stage. For spirits or people like us, get to the platinum stages since our relationships are more sentimental and higher in power. But relationships that are pure and loving as yours and Juri's, have the rare possiblity of reaching the diamond stage of my arrows. After that, it will be absolutely impossible for the both of you to not love each other, let alone: leave each other's side."

"So if I marry her, we get all those benefits, and call each other 'mine' with my last name?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Frost." Cupid confirmed with a nod.

Jack smiled widely. "Yeah why not..."

Jack smiled even wider if possible, at the thoughts of going back home with Juri as his wife, as Juri  Frost. On both fingers, a ring would lie there, confirming that they were in fact together, and weren't planning on parting anytime soon.

HanaFair's Note: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and a shoutout to KammyxPaine, I suggest you guys go read her story called Sweet Dreams. She's so sweet and I was happy helping her with it!