Chiara made her way towards Alessandra, letting her know that she needed to head to her office to join the call she had with a couple of departments before her media duties, so the team principal bid her friends goodbye as she grabbed her bag and coffee, telling them that she'll see them around the paddock before following heading inside the motor homes. The meetings weren't long, but they were long enough to occupy the free time she had before the press conference, discussing the latest data analysis the team back at home released regarding the new updates, and how these are to facilitate the weaknesses for Austria and Silverstone.

When she was done with her meetings, Alessandra left the motor home and started walking down the paddock with Chiara, the two ladies talking about the events Alessandra was invited to in the next couple of weeks outside of the track, and the team principal was giving her PR manager suggestions on where Chiara and her family could go during summer break.

"Good morning Ms Ferrari," Alessandra stopped on her tracks as the sound of the voice belonging to one Austrian rang in her ears, turning her head around in his direction as she fought the grin that wanted to make its way on her lips at the sight of him outside the Mercedes motor home.

"Morning Mr Wolff," she replied, her body tingling as he walked towards her, her senses reminding her of that night in Le Mans and letting her know how much her body still craves him, "or should I say, Mr home grand prix?"

"Funny," he chuckled, getting to her side as they continued walking down the paddock whilst their PR managers stood a few feet behind them engaged into their own conversation, "Have you been in Austria long?"

"Not since late afternoon yesterday," she answered as she glanced up at him, "what about you?"

"Been here for a couple of days, you know, got time to see my mother and spend time with Ben and Rosa," he said, giving her a gentle smile at the mention of his kids, "and I think the kids are actually attending the race!"

"Oh that's wonderful!" Alessandra beamed, "let me know when they come, yeah? I'd love to say hi, I don't think I've seen them since the tennis match last year."

"Has it actually been that long?" Toto asked, eyes widened slightly in surprise, "I won't lie, that day feels like yesterday. But then again, certain days feel like yesterday."

Alessandra's eyes widened at his last statement, especially when she saw the mischievous look he had on his face, the smirk forming on his lips, confirming what she thought he was referring to, that godforsaken night in Le Mans. She was secretly glad that it was a mutual thing that they were both still thinking about what they did whilst the race was going on, but she still shook her head at him, playfully slapping on his arm which earned her a chuckle from the 6 foot 5 Austrian.

"You're impossible," she mumbled, rolling her eyes at him, "and a big mouth too!"

"I didn't say anything!" He exclaimed, raising his arms up in defence.

"Good," she replied, sending him a wink, which took him by surprise and didn't manage to comment about it as they entered the FIA building. He took quiet breathes as he made his way to the sofa, trying to calm his rapid heart rate which was caused by a harmless gesture by the woman who just sat down next to him and was talking with Andrea Stella.

Nico Rosberg entered the room, taking his seat on the single sofa, and his presence took Alessandra and Toto by surprise as they looked at him with wide eyes. The German world champion chuckled at their reaction as Alessandra got off the sofa and walked towards him, giving him a quick hug.

"I only thought you did pundits and post race interviews," Alessandra commented as she sat back in her seat on the sofa next to Toto, "this is a lovely surprise!"