And for some reason, not even the excitement and happiness of being back at one of her favourite tracks could make her forget her problems at home. She tried bottling everything she was feeling from this horrid journey she's going through, but she's come to a point that she didn't know if she could hold it in much longer. She was human, after all, and she had her limits, and she was scared that at any given moment, it would all come out. That was a scary thought for Alessandra, because the last thing she wanted to do was show her vulnerability to the world, she had a strong image to maintain, she couldn't show weakness, especially at this stage in the championship, and her career.

She put the personal problems and endless worries about her father at the back of her mind the moment she scanned her pass at the paddock entrance, flashing her signature smile as she gave a wave to the photographers and stopped for some pictures with fans. She was looking forward to have breakfast and spend some time with the guys before they had to adhere to their media commitments. In all honesty, the last thing she wanted to do was go through media day and answer questions whilst having a smile on her face, but she knew that she had to get them over and done with, and show the world that her team is not backing down from the championship fight.

"Buongiorno!" Alessandra greeted the table filled with her drivers and red bull drivers as she took a seat, "you guys look like you're trying to soak up some sun!"

"It's a gorgeous day out," Max said, "if we did a run around the track shirtless we'd have the best tans before summer even starts!"

"Speak for yourself mate," Carlos scoffed as a goofy smile made its way on his lips, "I have a fabulous tan all year round!"

"We get it, you're blessed with a natural tan," Charles shot back, rolling his eyes, "but some of us have to work for ours!"

"Okay, okay, enough about tanning or you're gonna make me want Summer to come even faster," Alessandra chuckled, shaking her head, "are you guys attending the Wimbledon final in a couple of weeks?"

"I think I am," Daniel answered, "why, are you going to be there this year?!"

"Yeah, the boys and I got invited," Alessandra replied, "these guys have never been to a Wimbledon final, and I am so excited to share my expertise with them!"

"She hopes to bump into Federer," Lewis jumped in, giving his boss a wide smile as she playfully rolled her eyes at him, "don't tell me it's not true, Ale!"

"I am going to watch tennis," she shrugged her shoulders as she sipped on her iced coffee, "if I see Federer, that will be a huge bonus!"

"Just like how it was a huge bonus seeing Patrick Dempsey at Le Mans?" Arthur asked, quirking an eyebrow at her.

"Yes," The Ferrari boss replied nonchalantly, "the main part of that weekend was the race, and meeting Patrick Demspey was a bonus. But anyway, enough of that, if you guys have the opportunity to go see a match at Wimbledon, go. It's the best tennis tournament of the year!"

"What's the possibility of Matteo or Jannik reaching the final?" Charles asked, glancing at her.

"You never no with tennis," she answered, "but hopefully it's a big one. I'll keep an eye out for their matches and will let you know how they're doing."

The group chatted some more over coffee and food, telling each other what they expected from this weekend - obviously without going into too much detail - whilst they asked Alessandra about the Wimbledon tournament. She showed the guys some videos of her favourite matches and explained to them why she, and the majority of the tennis world, loved Wimbledon and thought that it was one of the best tournaments of the whole year.