Chapter 44

"My butt still hurts you know", Migyung laughed along with Sunghoon as he was helping Migyung takes off her shoes. It was a fun and sweet experience for Migyung.

"We'll go here again next time, and I will show you more tricks. We have to spend our time before I go to Canada right?", he said.

"Aw don't say about Canada it's so sad....I'm not ready to be away from you...."

"Hey princess, I'm far from your sight, but close to your heart", he winked.

"Stop it", Migyung chuckled.

Suddenly they heard clapping sounds from behind them making them flinch. Someone came out from darkness, revealing Sunghoon's coach and his other skate mate.

"C-Coach? I thought you're on your day off?", Sunghoon stuttered. He didn't expect that his coach will come at this time. Perhaps....his skate mate told him about what he's been doing. Sunghoon gave him a glare.

"Yes I were until Heeseung told me that you're lacking off training. I see you brought your girlfriend here. Why don't we go and have some privacy for some talk?", his coach signalled Sunghoon to follow him. Sunghoon sighed.

"You should go home....I'll call you when I'm done", Sunghoon said as Migyung nodded. He then follows his coach.

Migyung was kind of confused by his coach's behaviour. She decided to pack her bags and get ready to go.  But then that random guy approached her which is Heeseung.

"Hi, I'm Heeseung", he greeted.

"Hi.....Migyung", she answered and gave him a smile.

"So....how long have you've been with Sunghoon?"

Migyung frowned.

"Why do you wanna know? I barely know you", she said.

"Well, I'm Sunghoon's....f-friend. I'm also an ice skater but.....not as pro as him. I'm new here by the way. Now you know me right? We can be friends?", he said.

Why do I feel some bad vibes from him? His left cheek has a bruise.

"Okay...I'll get going now", Migyung took her shoes and walked away.

"Wait—"

"Ou!"

He pulled Migyung's wrist too fast making the blade from the skate shoes she was holding swung and hit her arm.

"What is wrong with you? Don't touch me"

"I-I'm sorry but you—"

"I have no time...."

"I'm sorry but please don't hate me" those words that cam out from his mouth made her stop walking. She looked at him. She doesn't know why she felt bad. His voice sounds so hurt.

"Okay....it's okay...."

She quickly walked away from him. There's something off about him. His face looked so tired and she could also saw that there's a scar on his hand. He was wearing sweaters that's why she can barely sees it. But she decided to ignore it.

_

      As soon as she walked out, she realised that blood is dripping on her arm. It didn't hurt so she quickly took out a napkin and wiped it. She called her driver to come there since she's not in the mood of taking a bus. She left a message to Sunghoon.

Hoonie 🫶🏻

Migyung: Hoon, hurry up okay. I'm scared to be alone here.

She puts her phone back inside her pocket. She was very unfamiliar with this place. She had never been there before. Especially alone. She sat at the stairs, hugging herself since she has a bleeding arm. Thankfully it's not that serious.

Suddenly her phone beeped. Revealing a message from Sunghoon.

Hoonie 🫶🏻

Sunghoon: Can you go home first? I'm sorry but I'm quite busy right now. I'll call an uber for you.

Migyung: It's okay, I just called my driver earlier. Call me when you're going home.

Migyung turns off her phone. She feels uneasy about what happened earlier. Does something bad happened to Sunghoon? What did his coach do? She bites her nails. She was so worried. Then, she let the curiousity took the best of her so she walked back inside the building. She ran and stopped when she heard voices on the hallway.

"You need to focus Sunghoon! Her being all around with you will make you lose your focus! Remember that!", it's Sunghoon coach's voice.

"She has nothing to do about me losing focus. I had only brought her here once and it is today"

"I don't care, breakup or say no to Canada. I'll give your position to Heeseung"

Migyung's heart crash into pieces. She laid her back against the wall. She doesn't want Sunghoon's dream to be a champion in Canada is ruined because of her.

"B-But it's not fair...."

"It is fair. Why would I waste my time bringing a lacking ice skater than a hard working skater like Heeseung?", his coach stood up.

"I know I'm better than him"

"Pfft okay, no Canada"

"But—"

"Stop!"

Migyung ran towards them. Sunghoon was completely shocked.

"Migyung what are you doing here? Why don't you go home?"

"I was about to but I knew something was wrong so that's why I changed my mind. Sunghoon, let's be apart for a moment...."

"What? No I would never do that to you....."

"We have to...I don't want you to lose focus either....it's true what your coach said", Migyung said. Sunghoon looked down and clenched his fist.

"It'll means we have be apart for 4 weeks....don't you know how hurt it is? It'll make me lose focus even more. What if you need help, you're hurt or you're sick? How am I supposed to take care of you?"

"Sunghoon don't worry okay, I'm surrounded by many positive friends and family. I just want you to focus...I'm only yours and I love you—"

"Enough with this not-so-romantic drama. I think you can go now girl. He's no longer yours", his coach said.

Migyung ran out from the building while sobbing. She couldn't hold back the pain.

"Sunghoon look. I know you're probably thinking that I'm being harsh. But it's for your own good, it is your dream to be this year's champion", his coach patted his shoulder before walking away. Sunghoon watches as his body fades away from his sight before immediately ran towards the entrance to chase Migyung.

Suddenly he got blocked with someone.

"Yah Heeseung,  what are you doing?", Sunghoon tried to get to pass him but Heeseung kept following his steps.

"You're not thinking of getting back to her right? Hey heard what coach said, you have to stay focus. You're my brother that's—"

"Get the f*ck away from me! You are not my brother!", Sunghoon pushed Heeseung out of his way making him fall to the ground and landed on his butt. Sunghoon was thinking about helping him but he has no time so he continues to run.

"Why can't he just get along with me? I was just trying to be a good brother....."

_