Chapter 1

Please read this before reading ⬇️🥺

Hi ! Its good to see you here! As always, this story is a purely fictional story. Everything here such as the characters personality is not the same as real life. If I had a mistake make sure to let me know! Don't be shy to correct me!

I write stories for fun, I didn't plan much about the plot, if I need to change it to make it more interesting, tell me please :p

That's all and let's start reading!

______________

Iced heart - Park Sunghoon begins

____________________

He opens his novel and plugged in his earphones before raising the volume more higher

He opens his novel and plugged in his earphones before raising the volume more higher. Feeling calm, without any distractions even though he's sitting in a noisy class. He never talks to anyone else except for his friends which is Jungwon and Jake.

His friends personalities are way different than his. Jungwon loves to make friends and a very soft person. Meanwhile Jake, many girls have a huge crush on him for how attractive and handsome he is. It's hard for both of them to be friends with the cold hearted person named Park Sunghoon. They had never saw him smile even once.

All the calmness ended when someone took off his earphones. No one had ever dares to do that except Jungwon and Jake. They sat on a chair placed infront of Sunghoon's table and stared at him.

"What do you want?", Sunghoon asked, while his eyes are still focusing on his novel with a straight face.

"Yah Sunghoon-ah....stop reading the book, spend time with us", Jungwon whined while waving his hands in front of his face but it still doesn't stop him from reading his favourite novel.

Jungwon is the most clingy one in their friend group. No one could ever get angry at him. He's so soft and too cute for them to be angry with. Sunghoon also had never been mad at him even though how clingy he is towards him.

Sunghoon let out a slight sigh before taking the earphones from Jungwon before plugging it back in his ears. He didn't even look at his friends. Sometimes they both wonder if he really considers them as friends.

Jungwon pouted and let out a heavy sigh. Jake realised how sad he is after how Sunghoon treated them so he immediately took the novel from Sunghoon's hand before shoving it into his bag.

"Yah! Jake!", Sunghoon said while trying to get his book back but Jake blocks him with his arms.

"Yah Park Sunghoon, give us some attention please", Jake said.

"You guys are not kids, mind your own business so am I", Sunghoon replied, not giving up trying to get his novel back from Jake's bag.

"Sunghoon, how long are you going to be like this? You're so cold hearted....", Jungwon said softly.

"Forever", Sunghoon said before standing up and makes his way towards the door. Thinking of running away from his friends.

"Sunghoon-ah", Jake yelled his name but he didn't respond. Sunghoon shoved his left hand inside his pocket before opening the door. Unexpectedly, the teacher arrives as both of them make an eye contact.

"Where do you think you're going Park Sunghoon?", Mrs. Yu, their class teacher said while crossing her arms. Sunghoon cleared his throat.

"N-Nothing, I saw you coming this way and opened the door for you, come in Mrs. Yu", he said before making his way back to his seat.

Everyone took their seats and wait for Mrs. Yu to give them a morning talk.

"Hello class, I want to let you know that many teachers are absent today since they are having a meeting. So that means you can study at the library or do whatever you want but don't do something unnecessary, the principal is watching ", Mrs. Yu said while pointing her index finger at each one of them.

Some of them cheered but some of them whined after hearing what Mrs. Yu just said. It will be exciting for being able to talk to our friends more, but it will get boring soon.

Mrs. Yu was about to head out of class until she remembered about the girl standing behind the door, waiting for her to call her to come inside.

"Ah I forgot, attention please", Mrs. Yu walked back to her place and knocked the wooden ruler on her table, creating noises to drag the student's attention.

"There will be a new student joining our class today, come in"

Everyone paid attention towards the door and glued their eyes on it to see the new student's appearance for the first time. Some of them peeked their head with full of curiosity.

A sound of a footstep heard as a girl with long hair walked in the class confidently.

Everyone's mouth wide open.

"Yah isn't that Lee Migyung?"

"Yeah, she's the rich girl from middle school, I still remember her!"-

"OMG she's back!"

Everyone in the class whispered to each other and some of them looks like they was about to cry. Lee Migyung lived in USA for 2 years for his father's business and now she came back making everyone surprised by her appearance.

"Introduce yourself", Mrs. Yu said.

"Hi, my name is Lee Migyung, I hope we can get along with each other", a smile forms on her lips making everyone melts by her angelic smile.

"Is there any empty seats?", Mrs. Yu asked as everyone started to look at their surroundings.

"No?"

"There is"

Someone spoke while pointing at a seat in front of Sunghoon's table making him looks up and sighed, knowing that she will seat infront of him.

"You can seat there, Migyung", Mrs. Yu said as Migyung walked to her seat.

Migyung looks at Sunghoon and waved. Sunghoon looks at her for only a second before resting his head on the table. She frowned and puts her hand down slowly after knowing that she's completely getting ignored by him.

Mrs. Yu head out of class as everyone began to approach Migyung.

"Hi Migyung!"

"You're the CEO's daughter right!"

"Nice to meet you Migyung!"

Migyung shyly looks at them while bowing, not knowing how she supposed to react.

Then she looks at Sunghoon who's still resting his head on the table, looking completely unbothered. She was kinda curious about his behaviour.

"Are you looking at him? He's Sunghoon. Not a friendly type of person, cold, heartless and expressionless....", a guy spoke making Migyung looks at him.

He's blonde and have a sharp nose. His eyes are so beautiful....more like perfect to her.

"Hi, I'm Jake. The class monitor"