𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

THE DAY began like any other Friday for Sophia. She attended her classes, completed her work, and then got ready for the game with Lillian and Jasmyne in their dorms.

Last year, the girls bought a shit-ton of Michigan apparel for game days. They had plenty to spare for Jasmyne since she was a freshman without any Michigan gear. The trio sported Michigan tube tops, with Lillian wearing a vibrant yellow, Sophia in a cool blue, and Jasmyne in a crisp white. Completing their outfits, they all wore jeans as their bottoms.

"Where the hell are my Converse?" Lillian cursed, looking around the room. Meanwhile, Sophia helped Jasmyne with her makeup as she aimed to make an impression on Mark. "Check the closet, babe," Sophia casually directed Lillian.

"I checked the closet," Lillian said, walking over and opening it. "Look around more," Sophia sighed. Lillian groaned, carefully navigating the closet's contents, and sifting through shoes and boots. "I told you, Sophia, they aren't—oh." Sophia grinned and turned to Lillian. "Find them?" she asked.

"Shut up," Lillian said, grabbing her white Converse. "Are you almost ready?" she asked, walking over to the two. "Yep," Sophia backed away from Jasmyne. "What do you think?" she asked Lillian.

Lillian examined Jasmyne's makeup, impressed with Sophia's work. Jasmyne was naturally beautiful, but Sophia had enhanced her attractiveness while maintaining her natural look. Jasmyne smiled, waiting for Lillian's response.

"Well damn, if Mark doesn't want you, I'll take you," she said, making Jasmyne laugh.

"Is it too much?" Jasmyne asked, studying herself in the mirror.

"Babe, you look beautiful," Sophia reassured her. "Yeah, you do." Lillian chimed in. Jasmyne turned to Lillian, exchanging a smile.

Sophia felt happy seeing her two friends bonding, Jasmyne was happy to be so warmly welcomed into their friendship, and Lillian was happy she was finally starting to open up more.

Little did the three girls know what tonight held in store for the entire friend group.

Sophia's phone suddenly buzzed, and she checked it to find a message from Ethan saying he was out front. "Ethan's here," Sophia smiled.

"Remember our deal," Lillian reminded Sophia. "What deal?" Jasmyne asked, curious.

"If I try and give Luca a chance, then she has to open up to Ethan more," Lillian explained. "Yes, yes, I remember the deal. Can we go now?" Sophia asked.

"Someone's excited to leave. I wonder why?" Lillian teased as the three walked out of the dorm. "I just don't want Ethan to wait a long time," Sophia said. "Sure," Jasmyne chuckled.

The girls walked outside towards Ethan's car. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon, where a gentle breeze infused the air with warmth. Sophia gracefully took the passenger seat, and the two friends settled in the back. "Thanks for the ride," Sophia said with a smile as she secured her seatbelt. "No problem," Ethan replied.

"Hey, ladies," he greeted, turning to face them. "Hey," they responded, and then he turned back to Sophia. "Ready?" She grinned, placing her hand over his on the center console. "Yep," she said.

______

FOOTBALL GAMES were one of the many highlights of attending the University of Michigan. The electrifying atmosphere and lively post-game parties added an extra layer of excitement. Sophia wasn't a heavy drinker but she embraced the fun. On the other hand, Lillian tended to get horny when intoxicated. Sophia vividly remembered catching her making out with someone from the football team in the bathroom last year. Lillian claims it never happened but that's because she was so fucked up to even remember.