18

A/N
Imma be honest I thought it had only been a week. My bad. I haven't even written anything at this point in time... but I'll probably just be a fluff chapter :]
- Th1rt3en0 11/2/23

I'm typing this on my phone, so.

Wilbur pov:

I open my eyes. Streaks of sunlight could be seen peeking over the white curtains. The sunlight bleed onto the bed.

I felt the weight of someone on my chest. I looked down, Quackitys hair tousled, he breathed softly, the sunlight reflected of his caramel skin perfectly. I put my arms around him. Holding him closer to my bare chest, keeping him safe from all the dangers of the world.

"I promise nothing is going to hurt you, I'll be here to protect you. Whether that be from people or your monsters." I said softly, running my hands through his soft, messy hair. Being careful not to wake him.

After a while, Quackity opened his eyes. "Good morning," I smiled, His face turned bright red. He hid his face in my chest, and I chuckled softly.

"What happened last night? All I remember is you beating up my ex?" He asked, hesitating.

"Well, we didn't have sex if that's what you wanted to know," I smirked. Quackity took the pillow from under my head and hit me with it. It didn't stop me from laughing at his embarrassed face.

"Just tell me what happened dumbass," Quackity sat on his knees, no longer under the blanket. " Make it quick 'cause my head hurts like hell."

I propped myself up on my elbows,  "Well, I beat up your ex for trying to hurt you. After that, I took you here to my house, I threw clothes at you and told you to change 'cause you smelt like alcohol, then you wanted to cuddle. So we did," I explained, leaving out the part where he basically confessed to me.

"Oh, ok then. Thanks for telling me. Now, can we have breakfast? And can I get some headache medicine?" Quackity whined.

"Fine, you big baby," I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, Quackity following close behind.

"I think Phil should be up," I said, a bit unsure.

Quackity followed me down the stairs. The smell of bacon and pancakes hit my nose.

"Wilbur! Big man! How was the party?" Tommy spoke very loudly, from the couch, taking up most of it.

"Good morning, Wil," Techno spoke from his hanging chair in the corner of the living room, looking up from his book, Sun tzu, and the art of war. I have no idea how many times he's read that book.

"Morning Techno, and It was fine, Tommy, other than Quackity over here getting black out drunk," I gestured to Quackity behind me. "Nothing really interesting happened," I shrugged. Quackity punched me in the arm, "Ouch Q!" I complained. He stuck my tongue out at me, with a look that said 'Bite Me.'

We walked into the kitchen to see Phil making pancakes, " Oh good morning, mate!" Phil smiled, flipping a pancake.

"Dad, this is my friend Quackity!" I said, stepping aside showing Quackity. He waved softly.

"Hello, sir," Quackity spoke nervously. I took his hand as a way of showing him that it was okay.

"Please, call me Phil!" He spoke, grinning.

"Hey Q, can you go talk to Tommy? I need to talk to Phil." I said softly

"Yeah! I need to talk to Tommy anyway!" He said, letting go of my hand and walking back into the living room.

"What's up, Wil?" Phil asked, looking over at me.

"Um, well," I took a deep breath, " I have a crush, and it's a guy." I spoke quickly.

"Ok, so who is the guy?" Phil spoke curiously.

"Wait, so you're not mad. I like both guys and girls?" I said, confused.

"No? Why would I be, me and your mother, knew a long time ago. Anyways, who is it you like? Is it that  Quackity fellow?" Phil asked. I felt my face heat up.

"I knew it!" Phil laughed.

"I- what do I do, Phil?"

"Well, confess!" Phil poured pancake batter into the pan.

"How?"

"Well, maybe make him a song? I know you write about your emotions, so maybe that? I don't know, mate, whatever your heart says." Phil responded honestly.

"Maybe, thanks, dad," I smiled.

"Anytime," Phil smiled back. "Breakfast, everyone!" Phil shouted, Tommy and Quackity raced into the kitchen while Techno just walked.

Everyone got their food and ate.

After everyone ate, Quackity and I went back up to my room. Quackity had to go home, so he gathered his stuff, but he didn't change out of the clothes. I let him use it.

"Bye, Quackity!!!" I hugged Quackity goodbye.

"Bye Wilbur!" He hugged back. Then, he walked away waving. He smiled at me. His smile was so bright. Prime, he's so cute.

Quackity Pov:

As I walked home, I felt something in my sweatshirt. Well, Wilbur's sweatshirt. I pulled out whatever it was.
Turns out it was Wilbur's iPod. I open it and look through it. There was a playlist called "Alex <3"

My face heated up.

Well, it's his things, I shouldn't look through it.

As soon as I got home, I said hello to my mom. Then I went upside, curiosity was digging at my skull. I couldn't help it, I clicked the playlist and looked through the playlist.

Alex <3

-Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
  Queen

-Lover Boy
A-Wall

-In The Heat Of The Morning
The Shadow Puppets, Alex Turner

-Best Friend
Rex Orange Country

-This Side of Paradise
Coyote Theory

-Marlboro Nights
Lonely God

-The Night We Met
Lord Huron

-Loving Machine
TV Girl

[There's more. If you like some of these songs, then look up Forget-Me-Nots on Spotify]

I didn't know a lot of songs, so I played the iPod.

I couldn't help but blush as the songs continued to play.

A/N
I'm sorry if the ending sucks I got a bit lazy. BUT I did post before Thanksgiving! (A few hours)

Thanks to everyone who told me, "Happy birthday!"

Thanks for all the support! The comments and votes! I love reading your comments! If you have any ideas of a one-shot or recommendations, then please comment them!