3

So i finally had an idea, after like a week lol. but i was listening to a song and thought of this chapter so yeah!!! Enjoy!

2 Weeks after Quackity and Wilbur become friends

Quackity POV:

"¡Oye mamá, voy a salir, vuelvo tarde!/Hey mom, I'm going out, I'll be back late!" I yell to my Mom as i walk down the stairs putting on my black jacket.

"¡Vale, cariño, no te emborraches!/Ok honey just don't get drunk!" She responds from the livinig room.

I get in my car, I make sure I have my wallet, phone, and keys. I have everything, I start to drive to the place the concert is at. My favorite band is going to be playing there! The are called The Forget-Me-Nots.

As I pull up to the concert area I see a bunch of people, merch stands and snack stands every where, out side of the place. I park my car, and walk up to one of the snack stands.

"Hello! Is there anything I can help you with today?" the person at the stand asks.

"Um Yes, Can I get a Pepsi, and white monster?" I say getting my wallet out.

She hands me the drinks "That'll be 12.55"

I hand her 13, "Keep the change"

As soon as i turn and start walking I hear

"QUACKITYYYYY" and then Slime jumps up and hugs me.

"Slime!" I say and hug back

"I got you a Pepsi!"

"Oh Thank you! NOW LETS GO AND GET GOOD SEATS!" He yells taking my wrist and dragging me inside.

~When Its about to start~

We some how got seats almost right in front of the stage. Two rows back from the stage, and it wasn't really seats, because there as no seats everyone was standing. Normally Jadien would also be here but Slime said that she was feeling sick.

The Lights start to dim and the crowd starts cheering. Me and Slime start cheering as we hear some shuffling on the stage.

The lights start to shine on the stage.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!" a familiar British voice yells into the mic.

Wait- Wilbur?

A/N

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!! I lied oc in next chapter as well lol