6

^ Pov you Burn down the school 'Accidentally' With your best friend ^

As promised I'm trying to get a normal update schedule. Also THANKS SO MUCH FOR 50 VEIWS! AND TWO VOTES!!! It means a lot to me :] anyways what you guys came here for lmao.

WARNING A LITTLE BIT OF A MAKE OUT! NO MOANING THO CUZ I DON'T DO THAT SHIT!
^^^ This Statement is completely incorrect as of the last year- time to rewrite a make-out scene

12pm Quackity Pov:

"Quackity~"

"mmh"

"Get up I'm hungry" Wilbur says softly.

"I don't wannaaa" I say dragging out the a, and getting under the blankets again.

"Bloody hell, so fucking cute" I barely heard Wilbur. But I did, and my face when red.

"What'd you say?" ask pretending to be clueless.

"Nothing, Just get up. please Ducky"

Fuck. WHY DID HE CALL ME THAT!!! I could fell the heat run to my cheeks

"Fine." I say acting annoyed, as I got out of bed and headed down stairs, when inside I was gay panicking.

FUCK WHY DID HE CALL ME THAT? OH MY XD FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT! What other pet names could he call me- QUACKITY YOU MET THE DUDE TWO WEEKS AGO! FUCK ME! I don't want to get hurt. not again. Not like... with him...

"You coming?" I yell as I realized that Wilbur was in fact not behind me like I thought.

"Yeah, Be right there!" I called back. I look in the fridge to see what I could make for lunch.

Ok we have some chicken, I know Mom wont make 'cause she never does, and I could make some rice! Simple but good!

I hear Wilbur coming down the stairs. "What took you so long?"

"Oh nothing! Just had to use the bathroom or whatever you Americans call it-"

"Ok then," I say as I tie up my hair into a some-what high ponytail. I Looked back at Wilbur, He was a Fucking Blushing mess. I grinned mentally.

"Does Chicken and rice sound good?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

Wilbur simply nods, as he seem to still be a bit flustered about me putting my hair up. I put on some music and start to cook. Swaying a little and humming a bit to the music. I was totally spaced out, just focused on the food. A part of arms snake around my waist. I was surprised. FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE HE REMEMBERED! I yelled mentally at my self, even tho I wasn't really mad I just thought Wilbur was just being the playboy(He thinks) he is. 

~FLASHBACK~
When Wilbur an Quackity were waiting the school door to open, before the concert, the conversation came up of, 'What (if you did get a partner) Would you want that person to do?' hers how it went.

"Umm I don't really know? maybe sing songs with me, but i don't care to much as long as i have them i guess" Wilbur said Hand rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

"Thats sounds like a cheesy one but sweet!" Quackity said smiling

"umm I would LOVE it if my partner came up behind me and just hugged me as I'm like brushing my teeth, or cooking you know? Like they would come up behind me and just start kissing me!" Quackity explained with excitement and nervous that Wilbur would make fun of him.

"I'll keep that in mind Cutie~" Wilbur winked at him

"Oh look class is gonna start!" Quackity hurriedly said

~End of Flashback~

I was burning red. It felt so much better then the books told me it would be like. My XD.

"Is it ok for me to do this Q?" Wilbur asked. I Nodded. I tried hard to focus on the food I was preparing, but as soon as I focused on something that wasn't Wilbur, Wilbur warmth would bring me back in.

"Wil..." He hummed, his head was in the crook of my neck and his arms still around my waist.

" I need you to let go, so I can plate then eat the food."

"okay..." Wilbur whines letting go, and when he did, it felt like a part of me left with him, but in a good way you know? the opposite of... Him..

I Plate the food and pass it to Wilbur. He takes a bite. his eyes light up as he eats more.

"Wil, your gonna choke of get sick if you eat that fast!" I said giggling in-between bites.

"BUT ITS SO GOOD!" Wilbur says eating more and finishing.  I go a little red. I finish mine but as I was going to get up, the tall Brit takes my plate. "You Made lunch its only fair" He says I don't like doing the dishes so I don't refuse.

He's Cleaning the dishes and i can't help but stare. Thats Husband matural His wonderfully fluffy brown hair, with a small white streak in it, his sliver lined round glasses, his gorgeous chocolate eyes with just a hint of caramel, and his lips oh my God how I wanted to kiss them.

"Like what you see darling~"

My whole face blows up with red as I try to hide behind my face with my hands. Wilbur moves my hands.

"I like seeing you Blush Love, don't hide it~" I Blush more at that sentence and nod.

he puts his finger under my chin making me look at him. Fuck, he was handsome.

"God Wilbur Your fucking Hot" I spill out, making the other blush.

"Brave thing to say, Innit Love?"

"Just kiss me already Wilbur"

"Your wish is my command love"

-------------MAKE OUT SCENE------------ also very tired. took my night meds before writing this now i wanna sleep but i have a Pepsi to finish

Our lips meet, sparks went off. I put my arms around his neck as he puts one of his hand on the back of my head deeping the kiss. he licks my lips asking for entry, I wanted to be stubborn and not let him. he broke off the kiss, then looked my eyes then my neck, i nodded. he wasted no time he started biting and suck on my neck, eventually we went back to kissing and then he bite my lip, hard. gasping I let him have a go. God it was Amazing. My hands made it to his hair, I was pulling and tugging at it, he seemed to be enjoying it. his tongue was exploring my mouth my tongue met his and they danced. We broke apart a string of saliva following.

--------Make out scene over!!------- ( present 13 here, I have gotten a LOT better at writing make-out scenes due to me actually reading shit that describes it instead of whatever this BS is, You will see more detailed scenes.)

We were panting, out of breathe.

"God..That..Was..Amazing" I manged to get out in-between breathes.

"That was so Fucking hot"

"Wilbur, I want to do it again"

so they made out again

Guess love at first sight is real

"Wil,"

"Yes Love"

"W-What are we?" I ask nervous, past memories flood my brain, of Him.

"Well, What do you want to be?"

I thought for a moment.

"I want to be Boyfriends"

"Boyfriends it is then" Me and Wilbur smiled

____________________________________

A/N
FINALLY I am GONNA DO ANST *evil laughs*
dont worry wilbur and quackity are gonna stay together I love them to much to do that. but some people are gonna try to ruin their relationship. if you know what i mean ;)