chapter 11 the capture

It's been a while and when I woke up I looked up and saw my wrists tied up to a pipe with a chain. I looked forward and saw Batman tied in the way to the same pipe I was tied to. I said oh it's you I am not surprised. Batman said you good? I said yeah I'm just hanging out. Batman asked me if I remembered anything that happened. I said Edward Nigma it was Edward. He said who? I said why did you come back for me? We both know that I don't matter. He said you do matter. You matter to me. I said yeah you are really good at showing it. He asked why I was working for the villains and I told him it was because I understand them. He said oh. Why work for the Deo? I said they wanted to recruit me for a special job. He said so that's where you have been going every day? I said they had to train me for a year. He said what about when you went missing for 2 days? I said I had to stay in a cell for 2 days. Joker came in and let us go and said he's your mom? I said I know you hate me. Batman said I don't hate you! I never did!

Bruce pov

The next day I texted Clark you okay? He texted me back hey Bruce, I'm okay why? I texted I missed you. He texted me? I texted him yes. He texted me okay. I texted him I can't stop thinking about you. I accidentally hit the send button and admittedly realized it. He texted oh? I admittedly got off my phone and went to bed. I woke up and it was early in the morning. I turned my head and saw that Clark texted me I have been thinking about you too. I texted oh? He texted yeah. I texted that maybe we can meet sometime. He texted yeah how about now? I looked to my left and saw Superman on the balcony. I opened the door to the balcony and superman flew in. I said what are you doing here? He kissed me and said I love you. I kissed him back and said stop. He didn't stop. It's been a few hours and I woke up and saw superman in my bed. I kissed Superman and smiled. He woke up and smiled back at me. I said I love you. He kissed me and said I know. I said there's someone I want you to meet. He said oh? I nodded and said your kid. It's been 3 hours and superman and I got up and went downstairs. Superman ran into Lola and she tripped. Lola yelled watch where you're going!! Looking at the floor. Lola got up and realized who she yelled at. She said oh my god I'm sorry for yelling at you. Superman said it's okay and you are? Lola said I'm Lola. Superman hugged Lola and said it's nice to meet you. Lola said what was that for? Superman said I'm your father. Lola. Lola hugged superman and said okay.