chapter 10 you caught me

My father came to check on me and I said stay away from me. I ran out of my room and left out the front door and ran off. Then I ran to the bay and found Riddler sitting there on the deck. I walked up and sat down next to him and he said you are my son's friend? I said yes, why? I heard someone walking up from behind us. I grabbed Riddler's cane and stood up and pointed the top to the person's neck. The person was Batman. He said hey? I said hey? Riddler then started punching Batman and I tried to stop him but Riddler pushed me into the bay.

Batman jumped in after me and pulled me out. My eyes opened a little. I looked to my left and saw that I was holding Riddler's cane. I had a good grip on it. I looked up and saw Batman. He told me that everything is going to be okay. The cops showed up and Batman left because he knew that they would go after him. I looked up and saw Alex. She said you're coming with us. I said okay.

I got up and went with them. I fell asleep in the car and once I woke up I saw that I was under these lamps. I looked up and saw Hank to the right of me. He told me that I was going to be okay and that I should rest for 1 hour under the sun lamps. So I did. Supergirl came in and said you good to get up now. I sat up and she walked up to me and handed me some fries and nuggets. She was talking to me about stuff while I was eating.

Bruce pov

I got home back to the Batcave and saw Alfred and he asked me where Lola was and I sat down and said I don't think they were cops who showed up to get Lola. I don't think Lola is going where she says she's going. Alfred said okay but she never tells you where she's going or even if she is going out. I texted Lola and she said she was okay. I asked her where she was and she texted back I love you, I am in cave mommy and it is so much fun. I said okay. I put my phone away and looked at Alfred and said next time I'm going to follow her. I went upstairs and ate.

Lola pov

I finished eating and Hank came in and said start working for the villains okay. I said can we please say with and not for. Hank laughed and said okay. I smiled and laughed. Supergirl said why do you still want to work with us? I said cause at least I feel normal here. So it's been a year and I was at school with some villains and one of them knocked Batman out. The villains left and I heard the cops were coming. Batman's eyes were slightly open and I knew that he could see me. So I said let's get you out of here. As I was walking up to him. I saw Batman's eyes close so I picked him up and walked out of the hole Batman made when he got thrown against the wall. I started to fly and I flew home and went in my room through the window and put Batman on my bed and went and sat on my computer chair and started drawing.

It's bed a few minutes and I turned around and saw Batman wake up. Then he noticed me. We were staring at each other for a minute. He said you saved me? I said since when did you get so weak? Batman said since I had my kid. I turned around and continued drawing. Batman left and the next day I woke up and my father came into the Room and said you're a supervillain!! I said huh?

I got dressed and left the house but before I could my father put his hand on my shoulder and said we're going to talk about this when you get home okay. I nodded and left. I was walking on the sidewalk and I bumped into my friend. He asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime and I said no I'm busy. He said oh okay? I continued to head to the train station.

I got on the train and a guy got on at the same time. I get off the train in National city. The guy got off the train and I heard the guy following me along the sidewalk and I went into the bakery and got myself a snack and left. I tried to lose the guy but couldn't. So I stopped and remembered what the villains and the Deo taught me.

I used my super hearing and heard the guy's heartbeat and smiled. I turned around and said so your following me dad? I walked across the street and he followed me. I realized I couldn't go to the Deo now. Because my father was following me. I grabbed my phone out and texted Alex that I couldn't make it. She texted me back okay but we really need you here. I put my phone back in my pocket. I started to walk faster but he tried to stop me. I started to run. He tried to keep up but barely couldn't. I said oh come on your him. He stopped and so did I. He said okay fine maybe I am a little weaker.

I ran off and made it to the Deo. I walked in and saw Alex and said hey Alex I made it. Sorry. She said it's fine. Come on. I heard someone walking up from behind me and said was I really worth it? If you're not an alien you don't belong here. I turned around and punched my father in the face.

We put my father in a room that had a table in it. I put my father on the table and cuffed his wrists and his ankles. He woke up and saw me, Alex and Supergirl. He said what is this place? Alex and Supergirl left the room. So I was just me and my father. He said this is where you have been going when you run away? I didn't answer any of his questions, I just ignored him. He said you were worth it and I have been a little weaker since I had you okay. Is that what you wanted me to say? I said at least I feel normal here. I left and Alex went in.

Alex pov

I walked in the room and went up to Bruce Wayne and said hey? Bruce said why is my daughter working for you? I said she said she was doing it for you. To prove to you that she was worth having. I saw Bruce's face and saw he was shocked. He asked me to let him out. I brought Lola back into the room.

Lola pov

I was dragging back into the room. My father said I love you. I said so what. My father slipped out of the cuffs and came at me and hugged me.