I got inside the black truck buckling Yara in safely before sitting down, thankfully Yasir had gotten us a black truck for today which was great cause we definitely had a lot of errands to run earlier.

"It's crazy I really did not like you at first..." I spoke making him laugh. "I ain't like you either on God but that Li' 10% of you was getting me on my mama that attitude was nasty but ya' face pretty and yo' personality was raw as hell when I actually sat down and spoke witcha" He spoke

"I was starting to like you a li' bit then you put that pussy on me had a nigga pussy whipped for good" He shook his head making the driver laugh.

"You need to learn how to watch your mouth ya" I laughed shaking my head.

Hearing my notifications going off I grabbed my phone seeing I was being mentioned in a Twitter post, I pressed the notification immediately scrunching my face.

"Bae..." My mouth hung open as I watched the video. "Babeee she really did this shit" I spoke wiping my tears.

"Who? What happened Yuri?" Yasir questioned

"Ashley posted this shit dude it's been so fucking long" I cried handing him my phone. "What the fuck" He reacted

"Ima' handle this shit" He shook his head.

I grabbed my phone scrolling through the comments, all I could do was shake my head this bitch couldn't be serious the most lowdown childish shit somebody could do.

"Don't cry- atlesst it don't look bad..." Yasir spike making me mug him. "That's not the point stupid"

"Get to throwing that ass back on a- Boy I'm bout to slap the shit out of you" I straight faced making him laugh. "I'm sorry"

"And I should slap the fuck out cause how she even see the shit as if you don't got a hidden camera roll bitch" I fussed

Yasir sat up looking at me. "Watch who the fuck you talking to I know you mad but on everything you ain't finna talk crazy I ain't know she had the video cuh fuck and if she got it she. Went through my phone while I was sleep watch yo' fucking mouth I told you I'll handle it" He spoke

I rolled my eyes facing forward.

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

A Few Hours Later- Yasir & I walked into my room hearing loud yelling making my face scrunch up, I made my way into the kitchen seeing them watching the game making me nod.

"Hey people" I waved. "Hey princess, y'all had a good flight?" My dad stood up giving me a hug.

"Yes, I'm hungry though it'll be Shame if y'all didn't make y'all only daughter some food..." I spoke looking at my mother . "You see- I got caught up in the game but we can always go out to eat" She smiled.

"Give me my grand daughter" My father spoke grabbing the car seat. "Go change" Yasir tapped me.

I say my bags down going inside my old bedroom that was still the same, going inside the dresser I grabbed a pair of grey sweats and a white crop top.

I quickly changed into it before replacing my crocs with my forces, I threw my hair in a bun then walked back out the room.

"Do y'all mind watching her for about twenty minutes tops?" I questioned. "We got it, where you going?" My dad questioned