Prologue

Chris Mclean, the Ultimate Host, struggled in the seat he was tied down to, trying to break free. The black and white bear laughed at his struggle, hopeful, Chris turned to his second in command, Chef, who was still tied down and unconscious.
Chris: Chef! Wake up man!

Before Chris knew it, Chef was knocked out of the Plane, right when Chris thought Chef might come out fine, he landed on A trap the bear had set up, A giant bear trap that crushed Chef, Chris shouted in fear as the bear finally spoke

???: What Despair! How delicious! Let's get this show on the road!

*The Host's Challenge*

Chris was sent flying out of the plane where he fell past the large cliff on the Island and into the middle circle, Chris was still panicking as Death was inches in front of him as the ravenous sharks he put in the water swam towards him, taking A bite out of his arm and even tearing it off, only for him to be pulled back out by the plane before the Sharks could tear him apart and put directly into A cage, where several machines with large turrets appeared and started to spin, the lower ones, with the smaller barrels, started to pelt Mclean with paintballs while the upper ones with larger barrels shot out dodgeballs, it continued with hours until it finally stopped, the final Dodgeball was coated in blood, Chris Mclean was properly executed. The Execution finishes as one more turret rises from the ground and shoots A single Marshmallow as Chris.

*Execution Finish*

???: Pyhuhuhuhu, goodnight Mclean!
The Black and White bear left, as Chris's body was taken away by smaller versions of the bear.

(Writer here, sorry for the short prologue, in case you couldn't tell, Chris Mclean's Execution was inspired by A few challenges from Total Drama Island as well as three Executions/Deaths from Danganronpa, those challenges that inspired the execution was the cliff challenge, with the sharks and the pools, X-treme torture with the plane that Owen and Trent jumped out of, Dodgebrawl, with the dodgeballs and Paintball Deer Hunting with the paintballs. The three Danganronpa deaths that inspired this was the first execution in the series, Leon Kutawa's, which I think was pretty clear by the turrets shooting paintballs and dodgeballs at him, Ryoma Hoshi's Death, with the aquatic carnivores, and Teruteru's Execution, though that's less obvious, the plane dragging him to the dodgebrawl court, in my head, resembled Teruteru being dragged to the Volcano by A helicopter, anyways I hope you enjoyed this prologue! I already have almost everything for this story planned out including the survivors, The Mastermind, The Victims, and The Blackened for each Trial)