CHAPTER 1

{ KING GANGYEON }

The smokes coming from Gangyeon's smoking pipe formed a thick cloud in the wide rich room as he smoked devilishly.

He's totally naked on his bed, surrounded by four of his mistresses (male and female omegas).

The mistresses are all naked too, and they're all busy.

The two males, one is massaging his toes, the second one is massaging his shoulders, the third one(female) has his dick in her mouth, blowing it like a flute.

Gangyeon is playing harshly with the b**bs of the fourth one, pressing it as if to make it burst.

His eyes never moved from the space he's staring into. The terrifying and petrifying eyes of the devil, color ash.

The one sucking his dick was doing it so fast.

She was rubbing the shaft professionally as she navigated the long thing in and out of her mouth, her ass shooting up sinfully as she buried her face in his thighs.

Gangyeon blew another thick cloud of smokes out of his mouth, and a dark smirk followed.

He should be feeling immense pleasure from the sucking right now, but it's just not coming.

His eyes beamed red as he took the pipe out of his mouth slowly.

"Head up" his husky inhumane voice boomed, and the lady took his dick out of her mouth shakily.

She looked up slowly, but immediately their eyes met, Gangyeon removed the hairpin in her hair and sunk it deeply into her throat, slitting it without a second thought.

Her blood splashed on his face as she went down on the ground.

"Take over" he ordered the one he was pressing her b**bs.

She tremblingly lowered her head to his dick and started sucking faster than the dead one.

The other two massagers started shaking with fear. It's not sure that anyone will go out of this room alive right now.

Gangyeon suddenly grabbed the hair of the sucker and pulled it away from his dick.

"Y..y.. our... majesty" she stuttered in all fearfulness, and he rolled his eyes about.

"Your mouth feels too loose on me, it's useless" he said.

"I'm so sorry your majesty! Please give me another chance I promise to do it right and..."

That was all she could say before Gangyeon covered her mouth with his left palm, and by the time he took his hand away, her mouth disappeared already.

Only the eyes and nose were left on her face.

He pushed her down from the bed, and she went unconscious immediately.

He ordered the one massaging his legs to take over, but immediately he held the dick, he sent him to the wall with his eyes.

His body flew to the wall, and immediately it hit the wall, his head cracked, and he fell down dead.

His blood began flowing like a river.

"If you'd love to see another minute, get out!!!" He yelled at the last one, and he ran out of the room, bumping into Taemin who was just coming in.

Taemin is his personal bodyguard.

"Your majesty, the ministers are ready in the court, for the meeting" he bowed, and Gangyeon smirked.

"Do I need to tell you what I want right now? Forget about the darned ministers and bring Jimin to me!" He yelled.