(REQUESTED) the vampire hunt

Requested by Slut_For_Rf_W4lly

It is a warm full moon night. You and your parents are hunting for vampires. Your 10 generations had been ranked the best vampire hunters in (hometown) and rescuing innocent victims who are harmed by vampires.

As you and your parents are hunting for vampires, you 3 hear the cry. They follow the sound of the cry as if it's the victim in danger. That is until it's revealed to be howdy the moth vampire crying.

Howdy: please don't shoot me! My wing is injured and I won't be able to fly!
You: but you're a vampire. Were supposed to hunt you down.
Howdy: please, I beg you to heal my wing until I feel better!

You and your parents huddle for a few seconds until you turn to Howdy.

You: ok, vampire. We will help you get your wing healed, but on one condition:  don't harm anymore innocent people
Howdy: it's a deal.

You and your parents help Howdy to your house where they work on healing his wing. You and Howdy became good friends as he is on the road to recovery.

2 weeks later, howdy's wing is better and he is able to fly again.

You: will I ever see you again?
Howdy: here. *rips off his clothing piece and made into a bracelet* don't forget about me.

He bade goodbye and flew into the moonlight.