denying being cute

You and Howdy had been best friends since you were a teenager.  You and Howdy always play, hang out, chat, and party with friends.

Whenever you look at howdy's face, you always think that he's cute, but Howdy always denies being cute despite his blush being noticed. One night at your house, you and Howdy were sitting on the bed in your bedroom. You two always look at each other in awkward silence until you spoke up.

You: you are the cutest caterpillar I've ever met.
Howdy: no I'm not! *blushes tomato red on the cheeks*
You: maybe this will change your mind.

You tackled Howdy on the bed and started squishing his cheeks as if he's a baby.

Howdy: ahhhh! I'm not cute! Stop it! Please!
You: not until you admit that you're cute~
Howdy: ok ok! I admit! I admit! I am cute!

You stop pinching his cheeks as howdy catches his breath.

Howdy: I am cute. Are you happy now?
You: here's my answer.

You kiss howdy in the mouth. This got howdy to squeak at being kissed until he melts into kissing you back. Howdy pulls you to him as he lays on the bed with you on top. The kissing make out lasted for 10 minutes until you both part for air.

Howdy: Oh, y/n. You're the best boy/girl ever.

You giggled and booped howdy's nose.

Howdy: mmmph! That tickles so badly! You're so adorable. You know that? *smirks and winks at you*
You: REEEEEEEEEEEE!  *blushes red like a tomato*