family planning

One golden afternoon, you and Howdy went out for a walk around the park. The sun felt warm against your skin. The wind gently blew against your hair.

Howdy: beautiful day out.
You: yeah.

But as you and Howdy walked, you witness a little boy/girl crying. You walk up to him/her.

You: what happened?
Little boy/girl: I'm lost! I want my mommy!
You: I can help you out.

You held  the child's hand and searched for his/her parents until the parents found their lost child.

Little boy/girl: mommy! Daddy!

The parents hug their child and thank you for bringing him/her to them. As they all left, howdy stood behind you and hugged you from behind.

Howdy: You are so sweet and kind. Your compassion and your love is incredible. You have such a good heart, I can't help but fall even more in love with you. You are so perfect. Not just for me but for anyone, anybody in your life should feel so lucky. You never fail to impress me. You continue to amaze me. You are so wonderful. I can never do anything to thank you, I just love you so much.

As howdy spoke, he gazes at the child hugging higher parents happily.

Howdy: Children are so cute. They always make everything brighter. I like their innocence and curiosity. You are so nice… it looks like you managed to make that little girl feel better, you're amazing. I'm lucky to have such an incredible person in my life. I never feel like I do enough for you, you are just so amazing… I hope one day… I just hope one day I could make you feel even half as good as you make me feel…

Then howdy felt tiny tears out of his eyes.

You: thinking of having a family?
Howdy: *tears up* I just… I just love the idea of a family so much. I never had one of my own, and that was always something painful for me. But you, you complete me. You make me whole. You fill the hole in my heart I have because of my past. You've helped me heal and you've helped me get over my pain, and you have made me the happiest man in the world. I just… I just love the thought of having little ones with you. Do you think we should? A little family for us?
You: *hugs howdy in tears* I'd love that, howdy!

Howdy hugs back as you both cried happy tears.

Howdy: Aww… I wanna show our beautiful children everything the world has to offer. I just can't… I wanna love them and take care of them forever. *sighs* And we'd be such loving parents, wouldn't we? They'd have two caring, loving, and affectionate parents that would always be around for them. I wanna give them a happy life, the life I never had. I would do everything in my power, everything I can possibly do to give them that.