• NINE •

"Hello!!?" Jungwon who was standing in the middle of the playground said after he picked up his phone.

"Ohh-- hyoung!? Where are you!?" His little brother asked.

"Practicing why!?" Jungwon replied with a confused face.

"No, nothing, dad told me to check on you, he said it's gonna rain soon so don't be out too late, you have an umbrella right!?" Jaewon replied then asked.

"Yeah, i have one, don't worry" Jungwon replied and his brother hanged up, he put the phone back in his pocket and threw the ball towards the basket again, this time he didn't scor.

He released a sight then looked the door then back up when he heard the thunder sounds, he released another sight then grabbed his backpack and jacket walking out .

- Meanwhile -

"waah- he's really such an asshole" Minji said while walking slowly crossing her arms with a pissed tone.

it's already late , Ms Pham is going to scold her anyways , so why the hurry !? She released a sight looking at the ground with a crying face when she realized that her plan failed.

"ugh- what should i do now!? I shouldn't have just lef like that, now he won't talk to me again" she mumbled again after releasing another sight looking at the ground pouting with a lifeless face expression.

She flinched when she felt a liquid dropping on her forehead, "what is this" she asked herself putting her hand on her forehead, her eyes winded when she realized it.

"rain!? No, No, No, Oh God please not now, i didn't bring my umbrella" she said looking at the sky more like begging robbing her hands in despair.

she released another sight when it already started raining, it wasn't that heavy but it was enough to make her wet.

"my poor Mary Jane shoes!!" She said pouting with a sad face looking at her black expensive shoes, it's not even a week since she bought it, every single rain drop that dropped on it felt like a knife stabbing her heart

"This day really can't go any worse" she mumbled as she held her head up again, she put on her jacket's hat and put her two hands in its pockets then started walking, again she was walking slowly cuz she's gonna get wet anyways so why the Hurry!?

- Minji POV -

After few minutes of walking i was completely wet, i took the usual way through the park, it's a shortcut i always take, but it's kinda scary at night, it's true that it's in the middle of the city but it's still scary, i mean it looks like a forest, and maybe because i'm ALONE in a FOREST during a DARK, RAINY NIGHT, it wasn't that dark but for a person who fear the darkness, hell it is scary, i stopped walking when i saw someone, it was no one rather than Shen Ricky, he is a student in my school, platoon A, even though i never met him in person i've heard alot about him, he is well known at the whole town not only in the school, he has alot of nicknames, the trouble maker, the heartbreaker, the fuckboy, the bully and so on, and those are the few and the most respectful names among hundreds, i'm not really into his drama but because of what happened the previous year it was hard for me not to hear about him.