• EIGHT •

"see!? I told you i can do it" she said crossing her arms with a proud face taking her tongue out weath a teasing smile, she flinched when she heard a phone ringing, she took the phone out the jacket's pocket and picked up with a smile.

"Yes Hanni!?" her smile faded when she heard Hanni shout whispering at her from the other side.

"Yah— where are you!? I said take your time but not like this!? Where the hell are you!?" Minji took the phone away from her ear checking the time.

her eyes winded revealing a panicked face whn she saw that it already passed midnight. "GHHHA— shit, i'm too late" she said as she took her jacket wearing it then she quickly took her backpack.

she started running towards the door but she stopp before she goes out, she looked back at Jungwon who just continued playing.

"Yah— aren't you coming!?" she asked and he looked back at her.

"Nop, because of you an hour of my practice was waisted, tomorrow is a big game and if i lost it's technically your fault" he said as he continued playing, her jaw dropped felling offended, she faced him with her whole body crossing her arms.

"My fault!? Yah— it's already passed midnight and i'm still not home yet, you know it's the first time i stay out till this late hour!? If Ms.Pham knew about that i won't have a place to stay in and I'll become a homeless person because of you" she replied in one breath with an annoyed face.

"what the hell you want me to do!? Go back in time or something!?" he confusedly asked.

"well a real gentleman would've asked to walk me home or at least get me a taxi, you know why!? Because a gentleman can never let his  girlfriend go home by herself, but ohh well i don't think you know what a gentleman means" she replied and a smirk curled up on his face as he looked down.

"what made you think that you're my girlfriend!?" he asked looking back up at her with the same smile.

"i think you really have a weak memory, you said you'll accept my offer if i scored one point and i did" she replied crossing her arms again with a victory smile.

"did i really say that though!?" he asked himself trying to remember, the victory smile that was once drowned on her face disappeared revealing a confused and kinda annoyed face as he started slowly walking towards her.

"as much as i remember i said i'll rethink about it if you scored one point and not i'll accept your offer" he finished his words crossing his arms as he stopped walking leaving only few steps between them .

"and now after thinking about it, i still don't want to go out with you" he added with the same smile that Minji though was annoying but still attractive, she gassed at him with angry face as she felt blood boiling up inside her vains.

she wanted to punch him in the face but somehow she managed to control her anger , she made a fist trying her best not the beat the shit out of him , with her gritted teeth she took a deep breath closing her eyes trying to calm herself down .

After few seconds she opened her eyes again then released a sight. "Ugh— i think that beautiful ounei was right about you then" she said with a smile and a confused expressions appeared on Jungwon's face.

"beautiful ounei!? Who!?" he confusedly asked.

"you don't have to know, anyways, since i got your answer i'll stop chasing you, it's getting boring anyways, continue practicing if you want, you don't have to walk me home, since i'm NOT your girlfriend" she said the turned back , but before she starts walking she felt a hand on her wrist, she turned back at him again.