Yes, Hanni didn't want to admit it, but deep hidden inside her heart, mixed feelings of guiltiness and regrets were present throughout midway of the month she's been spending with Jun. Hanni's been keeping this to herself, but she had once hoped during the night she told you about Jun... that you somehow tell her that you did not want her to be with Jun and somehow fight for their friendship between you and her...

...hoped that you would somehow showed her that she meant more to you than just a friend.

"Danielle..." Hanni finally broke her silence after a couple of minutes as Danielle just gave her a light hum. "I want to apologize to you." Hanni whispered as the other woman was a bit in confusion. "...ever since last semester, whenever I saw you and Yongjae together, I sometimes felt a bit jealous at times even though I have no right to be in the first place."

"It's okay. Hanni you don't have to apologize, Yongjae already told me about it and I understand." Danielle clarified things with Hanni as Hanni nodded with a short sigh. "...then can I ask for a favour?" Hanni had her palm on Danielle's lap as she leaned her body closer towards Hanni.

"As of now, if you tell me that you have feelings of affection for Yongjae, I will be relieved and if you do, can I ask of you to take great care of him." Hanni whispered with a head clouded with so many things that she couldn't think things thoroughly and let her emotions took over.

Danielle could only give Hanni a smile, so bitter even Hanni could see it. "I'm sorry but I can't help you with that Hanni... Yongjae's a great person but he's no more than just a friend I cherish a lot..." Danielle gave her honest feelings as Hanni could only nod her head while looking down. "...the one who can do that for you, is yourself and yourself only Hanni."

"Me...?" Hanni asked as Danielle patted Hanni's shoulder. "No one else. It's only you who can do it for Yongjae."

The night after that incident by the Literature club hall, you spent the rest of the day, locking yourself in your room with

The night after that incident by the Literature club hall, you spent the rest of the day, locking yourself in your room with. Obviously seeing Hanni there knowing that she'd probably heard everything you said on that stage left a huge heavy burden on your shoulders. 

What happened back then was not even in the script and could somehow impact the way that you're about to leave the country to Australia so now you're doing it again, giving her the silent treatment. It was imminent that she somehow texted you, asking about everything that happened earlier but you couldn't even manage a courage to open her texts let alone answering the two to three calls she gave you.

You were going through your closet as you're picking up some clothes for you to bring to Australia, packing them up in your luggage but one thing that kept happening was that you couldn't even try to stop the tears from running down your eyes. The tears was not that elegant kind that glistens in the moonlight, but the messy, uncontrollable kind that stains the soul deep inside.

At this point, you're just tired. But not that kind of tired where you have no energy left in you. You're tired because of the way your heart still trying to reach for someone it can't hold. You're tired because every laugh and every glance you shared with her feels like a bittersweet melody, like a song that ends too soon.