Chapter 107: A deep kiss behind a black screen

Start from the beginning

Accompanied by the excited comments in the barrage, the expressions of the other people in the Lily of the Valley group present can be described as quite ugly.

Yan Tingxuan looked at his wooden stake and connected to the empty wooden stake opposite, while Huo Yanzhi connected to Guan Tong, and Yun Guanqing connected to Shen Nanxiao.

The staff of the program team already knew the text messages of the heartwarming guests, and only explained in the face of such a Shura field: "The dating guests who are connected to a group can choose the date location and date method by themselves, and the program team will only give many choices this time, you are free to choose." ”

Hong Sheng's voice stopped, and he deliberately looked at Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao on the right.

"Of course, guests also have the right to choose to date or not to date, and we will not force interference."

[Director Hong deserves to be Director Hong. 】

[Hurry up, I want to see a twelve-hour date for a young couple! ] 】

Yun Guanqing lowered his brows, no matter how he looked at it, he looked very unhappy.

Huo Yanzhi had been staring at the hemp rope in the center for a long time, and seemed to be still feeling incredulous about such a result.

He once had the opportunity to date You Mian, although Pei Huaiji was also present on those occasions, but it was an opportunity after all.

Huo Yanzhi regretted that he didn't grasp it, and even put on a very impatient look at that time, but now that he thinks about it, he can't describe it with the word regret.

Yan Tingxuan raised his glasses, and his well-dressed Sven appearance was covered with gloom.

In the atmosphere of silence for a few seconds, Pei Huaiji was the first to break out and said, "Are you leaving?" You Mian. ”

You Mian blinked, the warm winter sun fell on the bottom of his eyes, amber as clear as a lake, his eyes bent into a gentle smile, the boy tilted his head, and responded, "Ah, let's go." ”

Guan Tong's eyes widened and he raised his hand to cover his mouth, suppressing the screams at the bottom of his throat.

Shen Nanxiao also had a stunned expression, and the smile on his face couldn't be hidden.

The barrage has been frantically brushed up.

[Ahh 】

[Immortal CP! I declare that they are already together. 】

[I'll spread rumors first, You Mian agreed to Mr. Pei's marriage proposal!!] 】

[, the live broadcast is cool, real-time! ] Drink with the guys! 】

[Get out of here, two people go on a date hahaha! ] 】

Pei Huaiji took the car key handed over by the staff of the program team, his possessiveness was undisguised, he walked directly to You Mian, and left here with someone.

The faces of all the people who cared about this scene were already uncontrollable, and even the most polite smiling faces could not be hung up.

Only Guan Tong stared at the backs of You Mian and Pei Huaiji, and thought with a smile that it was no wonder that the third episode of the show could be so popular, You Mian and Mr. Pei were so compatible!

And Guan Tong has also watched the video of You Mian's skiing several times, and he has forwarded and liked them all again.

It's so handsome! It is not difficult to guess why it detonated the whole network.