The Grinch Part II

Chronoa: No...no, no, no, NO!

The Watcher: What is it?

Chronoa: Not this Earth again!? Why do we have to do the Grinch again!?

Deadpool: It's called fan service for a reason.

Chronoa: But the Grinch isn't part of Marvel or Dragon Ball! Why in Zeno's name do we have to bring back this character!?

Deadpool: The author said so, so we are doing it. Plus it's going to get crazier.

Chronoa: That turd said so!? Fine...let's get this story out of the way. Stupid author....

At the finals to the 22nd World Christmas Martial Arts Tournament, taking place during Christmas Eve at Papaya Island...

"Alright folks, it's the moment you have all been waiting for! Tonight on this very special holiday, we get to see three ruthless fighters duke it out!" The Tournament Announcer shouted as the whole crowd erupted in applause.

"I can't believe. Never before have there been three fighters competing in the final match. Such a fight is irregular." Nam stated.

"First up is the Lethal Protector himself. After defeating Rescue and then his flame Launch, this symbiote is making his triumphant return to the finals. Will he will he win this time or will it be another repeat like it did with Jackie Chun?! Give it up for Goku and Venom!" The Tournament Announcer shouted as Venom jumped on the stage and roared, making the whole crowd jump for joy.

"That's my big lug!" Launch cheered.

"Are you kidding!? Venom is going to be mine!" Bulma growled as red lightning sparked as the two women made eye contact.

"Scuse me, pardon me, coming through." Colonel Violet said as she made her way and bumped through the crowd, carrying around an arsenal of weapons, including heat seeking missles, grenades, and a capsule containing Metal Gear Rex.

"Violet!? What are you doing!? You can't bring weapons to a world tournament! It's sacred ground." Bulma pointed out.

"Not with today being Christmas! Do you remember what's coming?!" Violet asked the group.

"Santa Claus." Oolong answered.

"No stupid! It's the Grinch! We failed to kill him off last time, and he plans to kill us this time around!" Violet said.

"You're crazy. The Grinch isn't going to show up like last Christmas! Besides, we have gotten a lot stronger. Even I wouldn't bring that many guns." Launch said.

"Yeah Violey Quinn." Pistole spat as the yellow and blue symbiote slithered out of Launch's shoulder.

"Crazy people are the ones who end up staying alive in the end. I am not getting caught by that green furry with my pants down!" Violet said as she cocked her gun.

"Next up we have a member of the Crane School! Trained by Master Shen and his wealthy brother Tao, this martial artist has sacrificed everything to get here! Give it up for Bullseye!" The Tournament Announcer shouted as Tien took the stage. While several people from the crowd applauding, Tien couldn't care less. Only his masters' approval and Chiaotzu's friendship would get him through this fight.

"Go Tien!" Chiaotzu cheered as Shen gave a sinister smirk, looking forward to Tien striking down Master Roshi's two most prized students. Just as he did with Elektra.

"Finally, we save this one for last! Don't let his size fool you, for he has taken down much bigger foes than himself, just as he did with Monster Giran and Blob! He is the best at what he does, and what he does isn't very nice. Give it up for Wolverine!" The Tournament Announcer shouted as Logan took the stage. The gruff mutant wasn't looking forward to it, but most of the crowd applauded, just as they had done with Venom.