"I love you, Daisy."

His mouth made its way to my neck, gently sucking and nibbling at my sweet spot.

I moaned, breathing heavily as my hands found the hem of his shirt. Lifting it up, Kai pulled it over his head and dropped it on the floor beside the bed.

My eyes drooled over his perfectly chiseled abdomen as every drop of tiredness evaporated from me.

I licked my lips, thirsting for his touch and my stomach flipped when his hands slipped under my shirt, cupping my breasts with a gentle squeeze.

I sat up infront of him, capturing his lips with mine. A gruff moan came from his throat and he pulled me onto his lap, ripping off my shirt and unclasping my bra.

Lifting myself up onto my knees, I pressed my exposed breasts against him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and my whole body tingled at our closeness.

The warmth between us intensified and when our mouths connected, a moan escaped my throat.

With my arms around his neck, Kai gripped my thighs, lifting me up slightly before he lay me down on the bed.

His hands swiftly removed the rest of my clothes before removing his own and I bit my lip, unable to peel my eyes away from his god like body.

With my body between his knees, and his arm beside my head, his other hand came to my chin, his thumb grazing my lip, removing it from between my teeth, causing me to look up at him.

His eyes bore into mine and an ache between my legs caused me to squeeze my thighs together.

Sensing my discomfort, Kai lowered his body and shifted his weight onto his arms.

His mouth dominated mine, only stopping to catch a quick breath before his knee came between my legs, spreading them apart.

I felt the tip of his rock hard cock rub agaist my slick pussy as my juices coated him and I dug my nails into his back, desperately wanting to feel him inside me.

He kissed my neck and I moaned loudly, spreading my legs wider in the hope that he would fuck me senseless.

His cock slid up to my clit and back down to my slit but he refrained from entering me. Utter tease.

"Kai, please." I groaned.

"Patience, my love." He whispered in my ear before his mouth made its way to my chest.

He gripped my arms and slid my hands up above my head. Holding my wrists with one hand, his other gently pinched my hard nipple while his warm mouth sucked at the other.

The ache between my legs grew and I arched my back with a moan.

His tongue swirled around my sensitive nipple before decending further down my body. His lips grazed my ribs, small kisses littered my stomach but he stopped, just below my navel.

"Keep your hands there." He looked up at me sternly, and I nodded, breathless as he slowly released my wrists.

With my hands above my head, I closed my eyes as Kai made his way south.

I felt his hands on my knees, pulling my legs open wide before he trailed hot, wet kisses up my inner thighs.

His fingers entered my slit, coating them in my juices before rubbing my bud, releaving part of the ache.

My hands found their way to Kai's hair, tugging at it gently, but he stopped what he was doing and held my wrists above my head again.

His lips pressed against mine before he looked into my eyes. "Keep your hands there."