"You're not a good boy, you're brat and I do not like brats" he stated and pulled Minho up from the bed.

"You can walk right?" Jisung asked and helped him to the bathroom, Minho whined and dropped to his knees in front of his boyfriend and tried to undo his pants but jisung held his wrists and gave him a stern look.

"We have somewhere to go" he stated and helped Minho stand up, he pouted and interwined their hands, "we could just ditch it you know" he looked up through his lashes.

Jisung scoffed and pulled his hand back, "we're going there. Topic end"

<3

Minho was checking himself out in the bathroom mirror when jisung came up behind him and casually slid his hand over his waist.

The older smiled at him through the mirror, while Jisung just kept on carresing his waist, he was being suspiciously sweet, sus. The younger leaned down, closer to the other's ear and whispered, "I don't think brats like you deserve to be fucked"

Minho almost moaned at his tone, almost. "Sung" he whined and moved his hand to hold his boyfriend's. Jisung laughed smugly, "such a whore you are" he taunted and slid his hand down Minho's pants and circled his rim before pushing in two fingers.

The older fell forward but held himself up by holding onto the sink counter. "Fuck sungie" he started whinning when jisung started moving his fingers.

"Feeling good, yeah" jisung breathed out and Minho nodded his head. Just when the things were getting more intense the younger stopped all his movements and pulled down Minho's pants so that they rested at his ankles.

He pulled out his fingers and the older whined, "don't get all riled up baby" jisung sushed him and caressed his hips, "we still need to go" "please sung' I'll be a good boy" Minho said and tried to grab jisung's hand but was unsuccessful.

The younger boy smirked and pushed a vibrating butt plug past Minho's rim, making him moan loudly. He patted his butt and pulled his pants back up.

"The cockring" Minho mumbled out of breathe, it was literal torture at this point but Minho loved every second of it.

"Brats like you don't get to cum" jisung said and fixed Minho's hair and clothes.
"We're leaving in five and don't you dare touch yourself or I won't touch you at all" the younger warned and exited the bathroom.

"Fucker" the older said followed by an eye roll, "I heard that!" Jisung shouted from outside.

<3

Jeongin, Minho and Changbin were singing their hearts out at the karoake. Jisung, Felix and Seungmin were eating their burgers while hyping up their partners. Chan and hyunjin were maybe somewhere fucking in a bathroom.

"You know, I hype you, boy!!" Changbin sang out of breathe and collapsed down on the floor. They all applauded for themselves and decided to go out now, since it was already 8pm.

Minho walked with Felix, jisung with Changbin and the youngests were together. Chan and hyunjin also joined them at some point.

They exited from the main door of the mall, it was windy and dark outside but still they all collectively decided to go to the nearest park and have some coffee or maybe ice cream.