Take me </3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung entered the washroom and found Minho waiting for him, while standing by the sink.

The younger smirked and walked to him, his hands immediately going to hold at the older's waist.

"Did I made you wait for long?" He asked and caressed his waist, his hand going lower and lower, and stopped at his ass.

"You did not" Minho said and moved his hands to rest over jisung's shoulders. "You look so gorgeous" jisung complimented and took in his scent.

Minho was wearing a white crop top, black skirt, platform heels, hand chains, silver neck chains and a thigh harness. For makeup he had pink fairy eyeshadow, strawberry blush with freckles and pink gloss, and some shiny hair jewels was decorating his hair.

"Thank you" Minho smiled and grasped at the other's hair as he kissed his neck.

"I ain't lying when I say I could fuck you right now" jisung said and went back to kissing his neck. "Then please do" the redhead said and rolled his head back, so jisung had better access to his neck.

"Someone could walk in on us" jisung warned but didn't stop with his kisses. He pushed Minho back and picked him up by his thighs, settling him on top of the bathroom sink counter.

Jisung pulled away and made eye contact with the older, and then dived in to kiss him.

The kiss was rough, jisung pushed his tongue in the other's mouth and Minho moaned.

Jisung held Minho's thigh squeezing it and carresing it. The younger broke the kiss to breathe and stared at the redhead who was panting.

He was about to get down on his knees when Minho stopped him and said "let's go somewhere else" jisung huffed but nodded.

He helped Minho down the counter, they made themselves look presentable and not like they just almost fucked. After that they a kissed last time before exiting the bar's washroom.

The music was loud, and the smell of alcohol was all over the place.

The younger held Minho's hand and led him out to their car. The parking lot was empty.

The older struted to the car and gave jisung a flying kiss making him laugh.

Minho rested his back against the car's door, and folded his hand over his chest.

"Where do you think you are taking me?" He asked, and jisung laughed, "home? Where else?" Minho scoffed, "boring"

Jisung raised a brow and walked to Minho brushing his hand over his face, "where do you want me to take you"

Minho smirked, he leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "I want you to take me here, in your car and hold me close"

"Fuck" jisung breathed out, "fuck me" Minho completed for his boyfriend.

Jisung opened the back door of the car with his free hand and pushed minho in.