★네★

(ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴏɴɢ: ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ)
____________________________________________
•preview•

"Oh yeah..I heard from Jeonghan hyung that he's gonna come over to the CEO house tonight?" Wonwoo hyung asked. "Yeah..he said he's gonna need Jeonghan to teach him acting cuz he's suck for real" I said.

"I HEARD THAT KIM MINGYU" Seungcheol hyung scream from his office were currently standing infront of his office so that's why.
____________________________________________
Seungcheol's pov 🍒
•That night..

I was chilling on my sofa while watching some movies I found interesting.For your information I lived alone in my house so I usually just chilling here with my tv and sofa.As I was so into the movie,I heard the bell rings and I immediately look at the times.9 am.I went to open the door revealing the Yoon Jeonghan that's gonna help me.

He bowed at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen "Hi..umm this is so awkward for me to call you by your name since I always called you 'sir'.." he said and I chuckled "don't need to feel awkward or anything, we're the same age anyways but in the buildings..you know..kept things professional.." I said with a smile and let him in.

"So I heard from Chan you're terrible in acting..and here I am going to teach you how.." he said putting his backpack somewhere. "I know you tried to be polite but I am terribly suck on acting.." I said while sighing but he just smiled. "Oh come on Seungcheol..I know you could do it,you just need an enough practice" he spoke reassuring me about acting and I just nodded."So how do I do this thing?" He pulled me to sit on the sofa.

He looks totally serious right now. "First..we need to have a roles where we can have some attitude like I'm the softy boyfriend type while you're the cold boyfriend type.." I look at him. "Me? Cold boyfriend type? I thought I am a softie.." I said and he chuckled again "you thought but not other people..your resting face were too..serious.." he said scanning my resting face.

I was wondering am I that intimidating with my resting face? "mhm you're definitely the cold boyfriend type.." he spoke and I just accept it with my forced heart. "So..the first lesson was..you need to be good on playing along with the situation your partner do..like for example.." he stood up and grabbing me again "we're robbing a bank-" "do you have other situations..Is this the first situation that pops up in your mind?" I asked.

He nodded "I had dreams to become robber in some drama..but anyways.. we're robbing a bank,while trying to escape the police blocked the only way we could get out with other people who's stuck in the bank.Suddenly one of the police start to questions us 'what are you guys doing here' so I said 'were trapped here right honey?' " he then look at me trying to get me to play along with his imagination situation.

"Oh yeah sir..I was taking out some money when we heard the alarms going on so we panic and hiding with the other people who's stuck there.." I said and he look at me with those proud dad looks. "Who told you that you're suck?" Jeonghan said looking at me up and down while I'm here just being myself.

After Several Times Passes•

"Looks like that's it for now..I think you're not that bad on acting.. You're the best when it comes to play along.." he said while smiling at me and I hug him. "Thanks Jeonghan..for helping me.." I said as he slowly hug me back "you can called me Han..and no problem..it's my pleasure to help you.." we slowly broke apart and bid our goodbye to each other.He's cute to be honest..wait. what am I thinking? Am I whipped for him?
____________________________________________
Joshua's pov 🦌

"Hyung..could you help me with something?" Seokmin asked me.I'm currently hanging out with Seokmin in his house because he invited me."help you with what?" I asked him back as I was laying down on his sofa. "Well um..so Seungcheol hyung asked me to come along to the Kim family party and the thing is..I needed a plus one" he said while fidgeting with his finger as his cheeks slowly turns red.