★ 일 ★

(ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴏɴɢ:ꜰ*ᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ)
____________________________________________
Jeonghan's pov
I wake up to the sound of the alarm I set on my phone before going to sleep. Today is Monday, which is the day I hate the most to start my day. Nevertheless, I got out of bed so that I could start my day by taking a shower.

•𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 •

I just finished taking a refreshing shower and I'm currently standing in front of my closet, trying to decide what to wear for the day. After a long week at work, I feel like I've exhausted almost every outfit in my wardrobe. I'm considering asking my friends Jisoo and Minghao to join me for a shopping trip, as they both have a great eye for fashion. However, for the time being, I think I've managed to find an appropriate outfit to wear.

As I stood in front of the mirror, I carefully examined my outfit and muttered to myself, "It should be fine

As I stood in front of the mirror, I carefully examined my outfit and muttered to myself, "It should be fine." Just as I finished my self-assessment, my phone began to ring, reminding me of something I had forgotten. "Ah, right," I said to myself, remembering that Jisoo had offered to come and pick me up.

I picked up my phone and answered the call. "Hannie, ya! Come out now, we might be late so... chop chop!" Jisoo said urgently. "I know, I know. I'll be there in a few seconds. Bye!" I replied and ended the call without waiting for his response. I grabbed my bag, locked the door, and got into Jisoo's car. "Wow, no what?" I asked him, curious about what he was about to say.

"wow not even a 'thank you' Hmm Yoon Jeonghan?"

"Thank you so much Hong Jisoo for picking me up~ now hurry tf up.."

He looked at me in disbelief and I chuckled at his reaction.He started driving after he gave me a offended expression.Funny.We arrived there after a few minutes ride since both of our house were nearby so it's an advantage for us~I was about to open the car door when Jisoo stop me.

"Stop whatever you're doing"

"What?"

He then pointed me someone familiar.Seokmin. "what's wrong with him?"
"I don't want him to see me..Nope.."

"Why not? He doesn't bite.."

"Nah you don't know what he'd done to me.."Jisoo said looking horrified.I've found some tea here. "Tell me please~" he sigh while nodding "fine.."

•𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 •

____________________________________________
Jisoo's pov
I interrupted Jeonghan and Seungkwan who were discussing their project, "Hey guys, I'll be right back. Gonna hit the restroom real quick." Jeonghan just gave me a thumbs up without even looking at me, but it's cool, I knew he was busy. So, I made my way to the restroom.