I walked inside my guest bedroom which was actually a closet, I grabbed a pair of blue shorts & a white tee changing into it before I slipped on my black air forces.

I threw my hair into a ponytail before leaving out the room going in the living room. "Mama I'll be back in less than thirty minutes okay?" I looked at her.

"Okay.. be safe girl"

"She sent it" He spoke, I grabbed my phone before leaving out the house behind Yasir heading straight towards his car.

"Why she bust your shit again?" I questioned making him shake his head. "Mad cause I'm fucking with Yuri like I give a fuck stupid duck ass bitch on my life I'll kill her"

"Calm down, ima' handle it and make her pay we gone leave it at that" I spoke. "I don't understand why she so fucking mad anyways stupid ass bitch I told her what it was from the start" He ranted

- Ten Minutes Later- The car came to a stop infront of the modern sized house where Ashley stood, I got out along with Yasir.

"Come here" I waved her over. "You tryna' fight?" She questioned, I simply nodded.

"Really though? Olivia we were cool I never had a problem with you..."

"Baby girl we were never cool we were cordial because my brother 'liked' you but once you went against my brother it was over I don't wanna cordial you busted his windows and tires over petty shit he feel some type of way about so come on" I shrugged.

I knew of Ashley we weren't cool but I didn't a brother with her, now I did though.

She walked off the porch coming closer to me before she held out pepper spray. I stood there as she sprayed it with it not phasing me one bit.

"That shit weak baby, come here" I chuckled throwing my guard up. "Olivia I will beat the shit out of you" She laughed

"Please do it baby, less talking more doing"

Once she threw her guard up she threw a right hitting me on my cheek which didn't hurt at all, I threw a quick right making her head go back. "Yeah baby, come on let me teach you baby come on" I chuckled throwing another punch.

We both threw punches with me getting the upper hand, once we were cornered by Yasir's car I grabbed her by her hair tossing her to the ground before punching her again.

"Alright - it's good liv"

I stepped away from her looking at her as she touched the blood around her nose. "You can't fuck with me and I just had a baby Ashley- stop fucking with my brother before I beat you up every day I'm too grown for this shit chillout with the childish shit" I spoke.

One thing about me I didn't like to fight, I was too grown but I defended myself &'others when that time came .

"Oh and- give me that purse" I stood in-front of her as she sat on the concrete . "What?"

"Bitch give me this" I scrunched my face snatching the bag, looking inside I grabbed her wallet and the extra money she had inside before throwing it down.

I opened the wallet seeing a stack of twenties making me take it before throwing her wallet down, I handed to money over to Yasir .

"Bitch I told you I was gone get you touched" Yasir laughed shaking his head, I let them yell as I got inside the passenger seat.

—————————ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

Feeling Tears run down my eyes I sighed wiping them, I sat down on the white blanket before I took my baby out of his car seat.

My hand went across Deno's head stone as I sat in front of his grave, no matter how much I tried to heal it was like every time I came to his grave I broke down.

We had so many things planned for the future, we were going to get married and move to California, we wanted to start a family business; we wanted to travel more there were so many things we wanted to do but couldn't because they took my baby's life.

I couldn't be made at them though, I knew what I signed up for when I said 'Yes' to being his girlfriend I never wanted this to happen though deno was just making his exit plan out the game.

I was definitely glad he got a chance to meet his son before passing, all the pictures I gotten while he was awoke with the baby was crazy he was just full of joy looking at his Jr.

I could tell deno was full of joy around the baby, I know he was going to be a great dad & that was understood, overstood.

"You see your daddy" I smiled at my baby, he was definitely a straight reflection of deno he was spot on.

I would've never imagined doing this parenting thing alone but I felt like I was doing a great job along with all the support I was getting from everyone.

Honestly my biggest thing was moving to me & deno's dream house, raising my baby somewhere else and I was going to do that.

I was going to accomplish everything deno wanted me to...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi...

Olivia done beat up Yasir ho, thoughts?

Do we like Olivia's fc?🤭I thought it fit her description .

I feel bad for Olivia.