𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"No one hurt me physically okay, stop acting like you care about me" She sobs and tries to calm down her heavy breathing.

"Amore tell me what happened please, I don't want you to suffer" Bernard says sincerely and Bella notice that.

She bit her lip when he remembered Theo being with that women.

"My boyfriend cheated on me" She looked away ashamed.

Bernard took a deep breath to control himself, on one hand he was angry because that fucker hurt Bella's feelings but on the other hand he was happy because Bella would have no reason not to accept him in her life, finally Bella would be his.

Bernard look at Bella's sad face and something happened in his heart, it was like he couldn't see her crying. He pulled her close and took her in his arms, hugging her.

"That must be my karma, because I cheated on him first but he didn't suffer because I never let him know... but I found him with that woman and it's hurting me" Bella says against Bernard's chest while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Shhh... don't say that, he doesn't deserve you, he doesn't know what he let go for some whore" Bernard caressed her hair. Bella close her eyes enjoying his gentle touch.

"I'm so tired" Bella mumbled, her eyes were heavy and almost closing.

Bernard picked Bella up and went towards his car, he place her on the front passenger seat, he sat on the driver's seat and stared driving towards his house.

When Bernard arrived, he parked his car in the garage and picked Bella in bridal style.

Bella was in a deep sleep by now, she is a heavy sleeper and she won't wake up until and unless someone throws cold water on her face, literally.

Bernard smile looking at her face, she was looking so peaceful while sleeping, like an angel.

He entered his house with Bella in his arms,  all the maids went shocked as they have never seen Bernard taking care of a girl like that. They are aware that he only fucks women and then throw them away like nothing.

He glared at everyone and they hurriedly went back to their duties.

Bernard reached his room and place Bella on his bed like she is made of glass, he took off her heals and place a blanket on her, to cover her body.

He got out of the room, slowly closing the door carefully not to wake her up, he wanted to see how Adriana was doing.

He opened the door of Adriana's room and saw his mother on the bed with Adriana, she was crying on Aurora's embrace as she hugged her like her life depended on it.

"I'm so sorry" Aurora kisses Adriana's forehead continually as tears left her eyes.

Bernard's eyes turned glossy.

"Bernard" His father called him from behind and he turned around facing him.

"I can't see her like this dad" Bernard look down trying to control his tears.

"I know... I can't either," Leonardo places his hand on Bernard's shoulders.

"I saw you with a girl, who is she?" His father ask, he was shocked as well when he saw Bernard with a girl on his arms.

"She is someone that soon is going become important in my life, dad" He smirks thinking that there's nothing that can keep Bella away from him.

"Be careful with women" Leonardo says noticing Bernard's intentions after all they are father and son. And Bernard is acting just like him when he was younger.

"What do you mean?" Bernard asks, frowning.

"I know what you are doing, I know that you want her Bernard, but let me tell you one thing son, if you think you can cage her in the cage of fear, then you are very wrong" Leonardo says.

"Then how?" He look at his father, he was going to do that but as always his father is one step ahead everyone.

"You will know that soon, it's too early yet" Leonardo says and patted Bernard's shoulder.

"Oh and on there thing, tomorrow your mother, Adriana and I will be leaving, we are going to America" Leonardo announces.

"For what?" Bernard frowned.

"Adriana need psychological help, one of the better psychologists is in America so we're going there" He says.

"Okay... how much time will you be there"

"I don't know, maybe a month or more it depends on how Adriana will be, you'll be in charge during that time, I trust you son" His father tells him.

Bernard just nodded and turned around to go to his room where his angel was.

He slowly opened the door and got it, he was cuddling with the big pillow, he was looking so damn cute! Bernard wanted to eat her.

He got a shower and then wore his sweatpants. He slide beside her and pulled her closer, he realized that she's a heavy sleeper because she didn't even stirred when he moved her.

He put Bella's face against his chest and tangled his legs with hers.

He inhaled her scent and that helped him to soon fall into a deep slumber.

꧁꧂