38: Christmas morning

Start from the beginning

"Remember how when you two were younger, you would dress up in these Santa dresses. Well, the time has come again." Tom beamed as the twins felt embarrassed since this year, they had boyfriends and were sleeping in the same house the previous night.

"Go on, put it on." Both guys smirked as the twins rolled their eyes, took their dresses and went to their rooms to put them on. When the girls came out of their bedrooms in their dresses, they looked at each other and sighed.

"Why did we agree to this when we were 10?" Y/n asked.

"It's alright, we have one more year and we won't have to wear these anymore." Marinette reassured. The girls then heard faint laughs and comments from downstairs as they went to see what the commotion is about. When they reached the living room, their jaws dropped when their parents were sharing baby pictures of y/n and Marinette.

"Mom, dad, why?" Both twins sighed as everyone looked up. Adrien and Luka could not stop staring at the twins as the girls walked up to their parents.

"Aww, my two girls are absolutely stunning." Sabine commented as she put down the book of baby pictures and went up to her daughters.

"Mom, why are you showing Adrien and Luka our baby pictures?" Y/n asked.

"Don't blame me, dad explained about you two wearing these and they wanted to see the old pictures." Sabine explained as both sisters buried their faces in their hands, groaning.

"But you two look so cute, nothing to be afraid of." Tom comforted. "C'mon, time to add another picture to the collection." He continued, holding out the camera. The twins forced out a smile as their father took a few pictures of the two of them.

"Aren't you the sweetest Santa helper I've ever seen." Luka started to flirt with y/n.

"Not another word." Y/n groaned.

"I think we should make our moves now." Adrien nudged Luka, secretly taking a picture of the girls when they are not looking.

"Could you send that to me?" Luka whispered as the boys went up to get their bags before leaving the house. The guys bid their other halves goodbye in a flirty way before going back, still talking about their costumes.

"I can't believe they're not going to wear those anymore when they turn 18." Adrien started.

"They should have made the deal until they turn 20, she looks so cute in that." Luka commented, still thinking about y/n in her costume.

"I know right? Sad that we'll see them one last time in those costumes next Christmas." Adrien sulked.

*-*

"Now that those two are gone and you have taken your annual photo of the both of us in these costumes, can we please change out of them now?" Y/n begged.

"Alright, alright, you may." Tom sighed as the girls immediately headed back to their room to change out of the dresses.

"Oh, y/n, I have something for you." Marinette called her sister.

"What is it?" Y/n asked, going into Marinette's room as she held out two matching onesies.

"Here, merry Christmas lil sis." Marinette smiled as she gave one onesie to y/n.

"Thank you. But I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for Christmas." Y/n sulked.

"Would a polaroid of the both of us in the onesie be alright?" Marinette asked. Y/n's eyes lit up as she immediately change out of the dress and into the matching onesie before bringing out her polaroid camera to take a few pictures with Marinette. Before handing Marinette the polaroid, she wrote 'Merry Christmas! XOXO your little sis.'

"Here's your Christmas present. Want some hot chocolate? And we could watch a movie too?" Y/n asked.

"You just read my mind. What movie do you want to watch though?" Marinette asked. Their twin tuition senses kicked in again as they replied, "The Grinch, a classic!"

"Go settle down in the living room, I'll prepare our hot chocolate." Y/n insisted as she went to the kitchen to prepare the drinks while Marinette brought some blankets to cover herself and y/n in with the snowy weather outside their home.  

Word count: 1363 

Here's a pic of the Christmas cookies: 

And here are the twins' Santa dresses:

Y/n: 

Marinette: 

Marinette: 

Andddd the link to my Christmas playlist would be here>>>

Oh, and I forgot about Marinette and y/n's matching Christmas onesies: